Half way there!!! Keep on going guys!!!

Options
royalty819
royalty819 Posts: 145 Member
I've been struggling with my weight for over 3 years. Until August 2014, I had every reason why I just couldn't loose weight no matter what. And I would have gladly recited my convincing speech to who ever would listen long enough. But then, I got tired of being fat. And realized that as nice as it would be, it wasn't going to just disappear after a good night of sleep. And I didn't anticipate finding a genies lamp anytime soon either; so I began drinking a gallon of water a day, walking 3-7 miles a day, turning my daily house chores into exercise, (PM for details on turning chores to exercise) and converting to a vegan diet. Which I must say if you have the strength to convert to a vegan diet, do it! My chronic migranes have stopped harassing me, I no longer suffer from high blood pressure (yes, I'm only 22 and I had high blood pressure) my metabolism is faster, my skin, nails, and hair look stunningly radiant, and my digestive system. . .well let's just say that's running a lot smoother now :D it's proven that vegans have the best poop in all of the land. Ha ha, okay seriously, I have changed every aspect of my health. In just 4 months I've lost 40 pounds and now I am over half way to my goal!!! I only have 35 more pounds to loose and I started with 80!!! I just want to encourage you all to keep chasing your health goals!!!

You can do it!!!!!!!!
4o4ve7bd8h8o.jpg
1jcwvjuw3j56.jpg
bz8i9u8vqrcv.jpg
d54bfgq9xdg4.jpg

Replies

• royalty819
    Options
    Oh yeah, and ladies, eve's curse has regulated since the weight loss and eating changes :)
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great work! I've heard great things about Vegan diets on your health, good for you for making such a great change. Congrats on your success! :)
  • tberger156
    tberger156 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep it up! Put the snake down!

I hate snakes...
  • royalty819
    Options
    Great work! I've heard great things about Vegan diets on your health, good for you for making such a great change. Congrats on your success! :)

Thank you so much!!! And yes it's definitly a change you can feel! And it feels great
  • royalty819
    Options
    tberger156 wrote: »
    Well done! Keep it up! Put the snake down!

I hate snakes...

Lol I paid $5 to take a picture with that snake down in Tampa :)

• ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!! :D
  • royalty819
    Options
  • berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    great job, but snake not.......hahahha
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!! Congrats!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You look fab. I have been vegetarian for 25 years and having been thinking of trying vegan. Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You're making great progress! 10 pounds a month is a lot! I imagine it will get slow and steady as you go along. Just make sure you're eating enough calories and getting your protein. I know you'll meet your goal.
  • 1DEF
    1DEF Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are so upbeat and positive. Very motivating. You sure accomplished a lot with all the changes you made in your life.
    Congrats for sticking to it and good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • royalty819
    Options
    You're doing great!! Congrats!

Thank you!
  • royalty819
    Options
    You look fab. I have been vegetarian for 25 years and having been thinking of trying vegan. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Thank you and no problem! Keep me updated if you do decide to convert! I skipped vegetarian and took a dive head first into being vegan
  • royalty819
    Options
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    You're making great progress! 10 pounds a month is a lot! I imagine it will get slow and steady as you go along. Just make sure you're eating enough calories and getting your protein. I know you'll meet your goal.
    Than you! It has slowed down now I've been at 175 for about a month now but I can't give up now!
  • royalty819
    Options
    1DEF wrote: »
    Wow, you are so upbeat and positive. Very motivating. You sure accomplished a lot with all the changes you made in your life.
    Congrats for sticking to it and good luck with the rest of your journey.

Thank you so much and I wish you luck too
  • royalty819
    Options
    berto23 wrote: »
    great job, but snake not.......hahahha

Thanks! But the snake was so friendly lol
  • Sidneysider
    Sidneysider Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, u really inspire me. Congratulations on your success.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • royalty819
    Options
    Wow, u really inspire me. Congratulations on your success.

Thank you :) I'm glad to know I have inspired you ☺️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!