Stressed out!

Options
I've started this year out so well! Early this month I dropped from 317 lbs to 313 and since the start of this week I have been doing the "walking at home- 3 mile" video each day, which is awesome if you can't get outside to walk, by the way.
But in the last two weeks I have gone back up to 317 lbs and I'm a little scared to be honest. It was Aunt Flow's time and I know that causes bloat, I also know not every day was under calories but I didn't eat above maintenance. Wishful thinking tells me that all the squats I did for the first week are to blame.

I don't have any intention of giving up, I guess I'm just seeking.... comfort and advice lol.

Replies

• christos2
    christos2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey DD, keep up the good work! Don't blame the squats mussel building is key to weight loss. The more you have the more cals you burn at rest. Weight is one factor, think fitness and health and the lbs will keep dropping.
  • DiminutiveDame
    DiminutiveDame Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    christos2 wrote: »
    Hey DD, keep up the good work! Don't blame the squats mussel building is key to weight loss. The more you have the more cals you burn at rest. Weight is one factor, think fitness and health and the lbs will keep dropping.

Thank you! And I will, I feel good; stronger anyway.
  • DiminutiveDame
    DiminutiveDame Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It all worked out! Official weigh day today and happily I have lost 2.5 LBS and six inches of my waist?!?!?!? :dizzy_face:
  • EmmaRankmore
    Options
    Bloat is a *kitten* lol!! ;) feel free to add me - we can motivate each other! I've lost 30kg and have 15kg to go :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Probably water gain. My weight loss was down 2 up 2, down 3 up 2, down 1, down 2 up 3, down 3 up 2. lol That's the reason I started weighing myself every other week. Once I started that, it was pretty steady down regularly.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    It all worked out! Official weigh day today and happily I have lost 2.5 LBS and six inches of my waist?!?!?!? :dizzy_face:

Good job! Congratulations. :kiss: