My Year Of Turning 50

Options
I am not interested any longer in being sick and tired. I will be a different person on my 50th birthday in December. Just wait and see!

Replies

• joey858mfp
    joey858mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 59. I'm down 70lbs, and have about 30-40 to go. I have so much more energy now and just a brighter outlook on life. So many things I want to do that I couldn't because of the weight. We have the power now.
  • SouthernBelle50
    Options
    wow!!! that is great..70lbs!! You have done great...you will get the next 30-40 off no problem:) So Lovely to have met you:))
  • xraygogo
    Options
    Hi SouthernBelle. I'm also a southerner - from TX. I completely understand your goal! I'm right behind you in age. It's time to finally get on the right track isn't it? We're doing a walking challenge at work, which is a little push in the right direction. Best of luck to you!!
  • Tblackdogs
    Tblackdogs Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    This is my year of turning 50 too! Good luck and enjoy making positive changes!
  • SouthernBelle50
    Options
    Thanks so much xraygogo, best of luck to you as well!!! Great idea to do a walk challenge at work!! I have buddies to do this with but one friend is in South Africa and one in Georgia..I'm a little far away being in NC ..but we are all trying to spur each other on!! Thanks sweetie and it was great to meet you!! Have a good evening:))
  • SouthernBelle50
    Options
    Tblackdogs....Yep this is a crucial year for me I am so determined...I'm just fighting with my will power ~~ I will win!! Thanks for writing and good luck to you also dear!!