Sins of a Chef

Options
I'm a chef by trade, it's hard in the kitchen with all the wonderful food. Anyone else work in the kitchen?

Replies

• GorgeouslyFit954
    GorgeouslyFit954 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, 1 of my New Year resolutions is to prepare/cook more!
    Perhaps you can share some recipes chef? :smile:
  • bigpfromlv
    Options
    Sweets are one of my favs, but I have a great substation.

1 green apple peeled and diced
    4 strawberries sliced in half
    2 tsp. Balsamic vinegar
    1 tsp. Course ground pepper

place ingredients in a bowl, incorporate balsamic add pepper. Simple and a great snack, especially when your craving something sweet!
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    I love to cook, and found it very difficult at the beginning of my new healthy eating, Being restricted on calories, i have to really think before planning and preparing my meals. This has given me the inspiration to become more creative in the kitchen.
  • LCM383040
    LCM383040 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My husband is a chef
  • bigpfromlv
    Options
    I love to cook, and found it very difficult at the beginning of my new healthy eating, Being restricted on calories, i have to really think before planning and preparing my meals. This has given me the inspiration to become more creative in the kitchen.

There are so many great options we just have to drive by the fast food and get back to the basics!
  • bigpfromlv
    Options
    LCM383040 wrote: »
    My husband is a chef

I'm sure he has some great options on the table.
  • rjantzen71
    Options
    I love love love to cook. I have learned to listen to my body and intuition to create amazing meals that feed my body and soul. I crave less and my appetite feels fully satiated.
  • bigpfromlv
    Options
    Did you know that several restaurants deliver healthy choices, when I order out my choice is Jason's deli... I order the all you can eat salad bar and pick all the items I like and eat the salad over a two day period. IIt's great and I look forward to the salad which is a pleasant surprise for me!
  • bigpfromlv
    Options
    rjantzen71 wrote: »
    I love love love to cook. I have learned to listen to my body and ul. I crave less and my appetite feels fully satiated.

Your exactly correct, the body will lead you in the right direction. Cravings are the body's guide.