Looking for friends with open diaries

Options
Hello!

I've been on MFP for a month now and am really, really happy with all it has to offer.
I find it really inspiring to read other peoples' diaries, to find out how they distribute their intake and what exercise routines they follow.

My diary is open to friends and I'm looking for more MFP members to learn from and to support each other :)

x

Replies

• keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am doing my best to complete mine daily but there are days honestly that I don't. But I have lost 30 lbs since sept/oct and love going to the gym daily and doing beachbody programs.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open, I log my food daily! :)
  • my_k9
    my_k9 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm new and still struggling but feel free to add me!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - mine's open. I don't log my exercise usually, though.
  • pkluis
    pkluis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there new fitness friend!
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Mine is open and I log daily. I tend to log what I'm going to eat in advance (usually the night before) as I find it keeps me more on track so don't be thrown that I'm logging from
    the future! :smile:
  • paulawoods59
    paulawoods59 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I've been on MFP for a month now and am really, really happy with all it has to offer.
    I find it really inspiring to read other peoples' diaries, to find out how they distribute their intake and what exercise routines they follow.

My diary is open to friends and I'm looking for more MFP members to learn from and to support each other :)

x [/quotYou can add me I'm new and need inspiration tooe]
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is serious is welcome to add me.
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends only. Feel free to add me.
  • swray21
    swray21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to read others diaries as well! Add me if you like!
  • rickthexpreacher
    rickthexpreacher Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been a member for years and my weight fluctuates wildly. I have some medical issues which I won't bore you with but you can read on my profile. I am an active member logging in daily.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    mine is open, i add everything
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is always open :)
  • michelle2482
    michelle2482 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone also starting again. 33 f living in Philadelphia. Lost 27 pounds in MFP 2 years ago, looking to tone up and relose the 7 lbs I've gained back. If you log every day please add me!
  • jls6462
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing, I have opened mine to make myself more accountable, so I'd love for you or anyone else to add me :)
  • aviatorrie1
    aviatorrie1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ok to add me.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Open diary. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • dreus1974
    Options
    Hi I am a nice guy looking for friends and support. My diary is always open and I aint afraid to log my pitfalls, lets be true! I am on a high exercise high natural protein eating diet (no powder) which i try to practice daily both for my physical and mental health. Feel free to add me.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm using the app so I can't add anyone. However anyone is welcome to add me, my diary is open, I log everything (except weight training) and I log daily. I'm on day 151 right now, and down 26 pounds.
  • brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    my diet is a bit boring at the moment , same every day but feel free to add me