Friends/motivation/inspiration!

Options
lozzza26
lozzza26 Posts: 7
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I'm Lauren, 22 from Sheffield! Would love some friends to help and motivate me! Trying to lose the 2st I've put on over 2yrs!

Replies

• micafortner3
    micafortner3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Have lost 22 lbs wanting to loose 50 more!
  • MissVictoriaG
    MissVictoriaG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren. you can add me. We can all motivate and encourage each other on our Health/fitness journey
  • lozzza26
    Options
    Hey! Lol.. I don't actually know how to add people! It won't let me click on your names x
  • micafortner3
    Options
    Me either really. I push the add a friend button. Don't know what to do after that..lol
  • SerenaStarr
    SerenaStarr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    At least I'm not the only one who can't figure it out lol. Copy and paste maybe where it asks for user name?
  • lozzza26
    Options
    I don't even see an add a friend button or a place to type a username lol... Not going well so far is it haha x
  • Shaybihi
    Shaybihi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Loool I thought I was the only dumbie who couldn't figure out, I see a family coming together already :blush: if u guys figure it out add me. It wud be great to have a fitness fam ✌
  • Shaybihi
    Shaybihi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Shaybihi wrote: »
    Loool I thought I was the only dumbie who couldn't figure out, I see a family coming together already :blush: if u guys figure it out add me. It wud be great to have a fitness fam ✌

• lozzza26
    Options
    Haha I'm also glad it's not only me! I have now found somewhere to type a username to add a friend so will give that a go! It's under 'friends' on the main menu and it's the option to search for email or username! X
  • Dissolving_Suga
    Dissolving_Suga Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    You can add me too...I sure could use the support and encoragement! xoxo
  • FitNaeNae84
    FitNaeNae84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! Anyone else that wants can add me!
  • micafortner3
    Options
    I have you guys!! We coming along.lol
  • lozzza26
    Options
    Yay!!
  • FullofSuccess
    FullofSuccess Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Support is always needed