Who wants to get HEALTHY with me!?!

Options
Hey all! I am determined to lose the weight this time around and would love to make some friends along the way. I've already lost some weight, but am starting to get a little nervous because I'm closing in on the time that I usually start giving up. I just lose motivation and start to slip back...I almost get in to this mindset that I'm too far gone to keep fighting this battle. I have felt overweight my entire life and am SO ready for a change! I'm tired of looking at the person in the mirror and always feeling like I'm not enough. I have about 80 pounds to lose so I'm in this for the long haul. Add me so we can do this together! 2015 is going to be our year :)

Replies

• proud2bmee99
    proud2bmee99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. I totally agree some motivation is always helpful. You got me in your corner!!!! Let's do this!
  • cocoabaumann
    Options
    You go girl! Whenever you feel like giving up, remember all the positives of being physically fit. You have more energy, you can do more things, and you are way less likely to get an illness. Have fun on your journey to a healthier lifestyle!
  • nocturnalfitness
    Options
    Best of luck!! I'm looking for motivated friends!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • ladyvonna
    ladyvonna Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I agree I'm in for the long haul too, please feel free to add me ... always looking to motivate others and be inspired
  • MHCooley25
    MHCooley25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I always start to slip about halfway through the process but I am determined to follow through this time