Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

T25

Anyone done the T25 program? How do you like it? Are you getting for results? I've read all about it and was going between it and P90x. I think though as a single Mom the 25 minute workouts would be easier to stick with. Down the road, I could always go back and do P90x.

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    I've done it in the past and thought it was good. Shaun T is a great motivator in all of his workouts.
  • shellyjrose76
    shellyjrose76 Posts: 15 Member
    Thanks for your input!
  • fairymama
    fairymama Posts: 5 Member
    I haven't done P90X, but I've done T25, Insanity, and 21-day fix. I'd recommend any of the ones I've done. I'm also a single mom, and T25 is pretty darn convenient.
  • I'm doing it now and love it. Its tough and u get a great workout. I borrowed my cousins P90X last year didn't do much of it. Didn't care for it personally, Tony I thought was kind of annoying but she loved it she did that and was successful.
  • gabbo34
    gabbo34 Posts: 289 Member
    T25 is a good program. It definitely pushes you. I think the strongest part of it is that it's easy to squeeze 25 minutes into your day...which makes it a lot easier to stick to than something like P90X that requires a 75 minute commitment each day.

Like most beachbody programs it can get a bit repetitive, but you can always opt to turn off the vocal cues. Shawn T is good. Tonya and her 'wooooo's!' get annoying. :)
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    I'm on my 2nd round of T-25. Full time working mom of two kids who are on the run. I do this before I go to work in the morning. The 25minutes is definitely do-able.
  • shellyjrose76
    shellyjrose76 Posts: 15 Member
    Thanks everybody!
  • Currently on my second week of T25 and I love it ! I also did insanity and I would recommend either. I'm going to finish T25 and work my way up to insanity!
    Anyone is welcomed to add me I could use the motivation!