hello! need help on diets

Options
I'm looking to drop 20 pounds, I need a good diet

Replies

• nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Don't diet, make permanent healthy lifestyle changes instead.
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Exercise and clean eating. You can find recipes on www.thegraciouspantry.com or you can jumpstart your weightloss doing the 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse. I just finished it, myself. You can lose up to 10-15 pounds in 10 Days on the cleanse.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    To lose weight, eat at a calorie deficit. To make sure your actually eating at a deficit, weigh and measure everything you consume.
    Eat at deficit= weight loss
    Eat at surplus = weight gain
    Its just that simple. No special diet plan is needed. Eat the foods you love, but in moderation.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Read this document, set up your calories and macros accordingly. Then eat foods that you enjoy that meet your daily calorie and macro needs.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/975025/in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet/p1
  • manoloibarra1
    Options
    Thanks y'all. I'm a boxer I'm in shape already but I don't diet I eat junk food and dine out most the time. I just want a six pack
  • jeffords
    jeffords Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose 20 lbs i suggest losing about 2 lbs a week: and she is right above about eating at deficit= weight loss eat at surplus and you get weight gain.. So what i suggest is find out the amount of kcal you should intake in 1 day and lower them by 100-200 per day. Every week to 2 depending on how the scale looks... I usually go for 40/40/20 With carbs proteins fats.. Works really well won 2 bodybuilding shows with clean eating and lowering my kcal to a deficite