P90X

Options
Does anyone else do P90X? How have your results been? I started on Tuesday and need a motivational partner.

Replies

• josemejia86
    josemejia86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great workout .... I do it too
  • sheacol
    Options
    I just got the DVDs from a friend. I'm starting on Monday!

I think I'm going to do a mix of the workouts along with cardio at the gym.
  • snowy0wl
    snowy0wl Posts: 179 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    pretty sure it works if it doesn't kill you first. It's very intense and the key to any exercise is to be intense enough for your particular conditions. An important factor is also how much you eat and your long term caloric deficit, your general mental attitude and how your energy levels are.. All of it counts.
  • chellevball10
    Options
    I did it 6yrs ago before i got married. It is awesome! Its also super intense so dont get frustrated if its hard for you!! Even though i was in decent shape it took me weeks before i could do all the moves. I am starting again today after not being very active for almost 2yrs and not doing p90x for about 4yrs. Scared, but i know i will get results! I just wish it didnt take so much time! Good luck!
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Did it a few years ago. It works, but it's a grind to get up and do every. single. day. Push yourself to do as much of the workout as you can. Modify the movements if you have to, but do something. There are plenty of breaks throughout with as much as Tony talks LOL.
    Have fun.
  • ashleybuxton1990
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm doing a mixture of it and Zumba I'm really excited too be getting my life back on track and being a fitter healthier me. I did legs and back last night and I'm so sore! But it's a great feeling!
  • salmonella4everyone
    Options
    I'm in week 5 (lean). Feel free to add me =o)
  • crimsonpaw
    crimsonpaw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first recovery week and it has definitely kicked my @ss! I haven't seen any weight loss, but I have seen a reduction in my waist and the wife says I look skinnier. Stick with it, as McCloud said, it's a grind. In my third week I couldn't take any more of Tony's bad jokes so I just muted it and had Pandora going in the background.