Boobs!

Options
2»

Replies

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Now if only they'd make one to stop my bum and thighs bouncing about too!

Haha that'd be awesome. And the spare tire 'round the middle, too!

But I think the only thing that's gonna help for that is to lose the weight.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    Now if only they'd make one to stop my bum and thighs bouncing about too!

Haha that'd be awesome. And the spare tire 'round the middle, too!

But I think the only thing that's gonna help for that is to lose the weight.

I wonder if compression workout clothes would help with that? So tempted to go shopping for some now and find out!
  • jackjackattck
    jackjackattck Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It is fairly expensive, but I love my Incredible by Victoria’s Secret Sport Bra. In the store it was advertised as "the word's best sports bra" and I tried it on thinking that could not be true. But I have to tell you, once it was on, I felt like my boobs were inside pillows. It's wonderful! There is a lot of extra padding (as always with VS) but that makes it more secure and rediculously comfortable.
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    I tend to wear the front hook up sports bras from Lane Bryant. They're not perfect as they don't carry my size (36H- seriously, why do they think that women can't be well endowed anymore after getting below a 38 band?), but they last quite awhile and are relatively inexpensive.

I also have a Panache, but it's super pricy and gets so sweaty that I have to wash it every time, so I end up using the Lane Bryant ones instead.
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I've got some compression capris but they're so tight I worry about getting varicose veins on my thighs! I think shedding the flab is the only way! Oh and a bit of muscle ought to help :)
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    36H- seriously, why do they think that women can't be well endowed anymore after getting below a 38 band?

Seriously, tell me about it! I'm wearing 34DDD / 34F right now since that's the size I was before I started losing weight. At the moment I measure at a 30F, and when I reach my goal weight I estimate I'll be in around a 28F. That's gonna be fun -- it's one of those unicorn sizes that is nearly impossible to find anywhere, especially here in Canada.

Then again, most women are still using that ridiculous "add 5 inches to your band measurement" thing that department stores invented to force women to buy ill-fitting bras so they could standardize us all as A, B, C or D cups.

• 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I get all my sports bras on sale as they always have loads of my size left! One plus to having big knockers
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant carries a new line called Livi Active. I have 2 of them now and LOVE them! They are around $55 each but when I bought mine they were having a buy one get one free sale! They go up to a H cup.
  • aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! That's what I'm talking about about Boobs, Boobs, Boobies...wait....sports bras? Women talking about sports bras?

*kicks rock* this is the worst thread of my life....

title held so much promise though...
  • NerdieMcChub
    NerdieMcChub Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I was looking at some of the suggestions, I'm sorry, but I can't even begin to try to justify spending $70 on a single sports bra! I almost died LOL. Maybe if I was to the point where it would last me a long time, but at this point, I don't think that I should go that expensive route. However, I did find $12-26 ones that look decent, have good reviews, on one of the sites someone mentioned. Going to have to keep a lookout for sales though! Thanks :)
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm just a 36DD, but I'll toss my .02 in.

I usually buy one size down (so either a 34DD or a 36D) from my normal bra size for a sports bra because I want it tight. I like Moving Comfort, Shock Absorber (that's the Vicky's Secret brand) and Glamorise. I've heard good things about Enell, but never have been able to catch those on a good sale, so don't own one.

I have some Danskin and C9 bras that are pretty much just Moving Comfort knockoffs that I actually like better than my Moving Comfort knockoffs, but they don't make them anymore :'( or at least I can't find them.

Construction of all of these bras is pretty much the same. Must be thick material with secure wide back portions. A wide band under my hooters and then plenty of stretchy, tight material over the girls, so they're balconied AND compressed. Wide shoulder straps that don't dig in and are adjustable.

As for cost, I got BOTH of my Moving Comfort bras and my Shock Absorber at the thrift stores along with 2 of my Danskin/C9s, so keep your eyes open!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Under armour (my girls are worth it).