Elle562018 Posts: 89 Member
edited February 2015 in Food and Nutrition
Fruit bowl and a cup of organic whole milk 440 Calories 739f67935tdq.jpg

Replies

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    very pretty!

Mine is always a fruit, a grain (cereal, or toast), and a protien source (usually a hard boiled egg, or vegetarian sausage patty, but could be greek yogurt too.)

Oh, and coffee with almond milk on the side.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Coffee coffee coffee! Oats with a scoop of protein powder, and some frozen fruit. It's not nearly as pretty as your fruit bowl, but it gets the job done.
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Oats with a scoop of protein powder, banana, multivitamin, egg.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Eggs/meat/coffee.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    My favorite is oatmeal cooked with .25 cup of skim milk and .25 cut orange juice with fresh mango and a couple of pecans on top.
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Two rings of red or green pepper, cooking an egg in each ring, topped with a little salsa
  • olgafay2
    Options
    Juice; Apple, orange, spinach, ginger root & sunflower seeds
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    According to my husband it looks gross LOL Either oatmeal or oat bran (hot), coffee, water, PB2 and toast. I pretty much eat the same thing every morning because it is something that is tried and true for me. I do change it up a little and add berries when they are on sale but the base is always the same :)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Mine is usually a 2-egg vegetable omelet with feta and some other protein source (often smoked salmon or low fat dairy) and often some fruit. I aim for 400 calories or so.

I was out of eggs this weekend so had my alternative of steel cut oats with protein powder and berries plus a stir-fry of bacon and veggies on the side.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    navel orange, English muffin with butter, and greek yogurt with protein powder
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Weekends I always have eggs... 2 scrambled eggs and potatos, pepper, onion and bacon. Oh and coffee of course.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    4 eggs, an ounce of cheese, and mushrooms bell peppers.....a little coffee(4 cups) cream and sugar. . . . .
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Today, oatmeal with cooked apple and coconut milk.
  • lesliewedig
    lesliewedig Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    English muffin w/ a fried egg and turkey bacon. Yummy!
  • HealthyHappyKyla
    HealthyHappyKyla Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    nutriblast/smoothie with vegetables and fruit, oatmeal, eggs with turkey bacon and pita bread. :smiley:
  • bsballmom55
    bsballmom55 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Two eggs three cherry tomatoes & half avacado
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Eggs every morning with extra whites usually, bell peppers, mushrooms and some kind of hot pepper with it, avocado if I have it. Sometimes I like to eat them on small corn tortillas with some plain yogurt as my sour cream and also some ground turkey or chicken - delicious! If no tortillas (or toast), then I have my Shredded Wheat N Bran with some 1% milk and blueberries or blackberries.

I do a lot better on days I load up on protein, fats and a good chunk of carbs in the morning. And to think I never used to eat breakfast....
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Favorite is a jalapeno cheddar bagel. I like starting the day with higher carbs.
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Coffee, BelVita Breakfast Biscuit pack and 160zs of water with my medicine.
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    On a work day, it's definitely a glass of OJ with either an English muffin with a light smear of cream cheese or a couple of Eggos with a little butter and my daily vitamins. On the weekends, I like to cook myself an egg samich or wrap (one whole egg, one white) with spinach.