Depressing time of life

Options
I have been around 235ish for the last couple of years. I am 10 days in and my current life situation has large moments of depression. I know what to do but things are really bleak and I am just hoping to maintain my weight till some things change. And yes they will change.

Love the ambiguity of life...

Replies

• LMotiram
    LMotiram Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. We all have these times and you are right - it sucks now but you won't be there forever. Give yourself a break and also give yourself a chance to be successful at one small thing. Call someone you know who needs a boost. Clean a drawer. Check off a to do list item. Anything. You deserve to feel good about something you did at the end of the day.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    life is as ambiguous as we lead it to be. good luck causing big changes!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Those low moments can sometimes be the motivation we need to make better decisions. Use it to be bold. To make changes. To find something better.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    life is as ambiguous as we lead it to be. good luck causing big changes!

(*) (*) (*)
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I am just hoping to maintain my weight till some things change. And yes they will change.
    Love the ambiguity of life...

looks like the user deactived their account.

• Lee_Kiester
    Lee_Kiester Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    nope
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    That's weird because it does say "account deactivated". Anyway, just keep on keeping on. There will always be good days and bad. You will still have down days after you reach your weight loss / fitness goal. It's just part of life. Don't necessarily attach it to your weight. Just cope as best you can and move on!
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. .we all are with you and have ing the same thought s. Mind set on prize focused. You will make it. Personal journey.