Baby weight is the worst

Options
Mom of 3 finally trying to shake baby weight and the dreadful c section pooch! Any moms in this with me? Add me to motivate each other!

Replies

• jlynnekemp
    jlynnekemp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! My youngest 2 are twins that I had 3 years ago, and I still look pregnant if I don't make a conscious effort to suck it in ALL the time!
  • KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! feel free to add me, I'm interested to see what kind of mess I'm left with after I lose the weight.... :/
  • boobooboo89
    Options
    3kids youngest 1yr still trying to get rid of the belly flab
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 4 and am so far down 37 lbs. You can do it! Add me as a friend.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    In Ye Olden Days, we didn't pack on 100 lbs so it wasn't so hard to lose the baby weight.
  • Ywilliams82
    Ywilliams82 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi

I had my little one on 1st January 2015 and now trying to shift my baby weight. I'm worried that cause this is my 2nd baby that it's going to be a lot harder to shift this time and that I'll lose motivation. I was going to join weight watchers or slimming world classes to get me motivated, but I figured I'd try here first.

Yvonne
  • bestmeicanbe1
    bestmeicanbe1 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mom of 2 via c-section. I'm also trying to the pooch. It's getting smaller slowly but at least it's going. Lol
    Anyone can add me (:
  • amber32707
    amber32707 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I can't figure out how to do it! I just had my 4th c section 2 months ago!
  • stepinjazz
    Options
    I'm 7 months post c-section and I want a shirt that says -- "I'm not really this fat I just had a baby ...honest"!! Add me too
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of 3 and still trying to lose those last few pounds. My kids are 5, 3 and 9 months. I lost all the weight after my first, got pregnant again, lost it all and more, then got pregnant again lol.

I exercised through my first and third pregnancies, and logged on MFP all through my third, eating at a deficit too, yet still I gained.

I've never had a c-section luckily, didn't even have stitches. #childbearinghips

I've been back at the gym since my baby was 6.5 weeks old, but the weight is taking its time to go.
  • jgiddiens
    jgiddiens Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    5 kids here ranging from 13 years to 4 months. 3 by c-section. Although I'm slowly losing weight the pooch seems like it may never go away. Happy to have anyone as a friend.
  • iamnotjojo
    iamnotjojo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yeah, just had my first 6 months ago, and gained 50 lbs! Already lost my baby weight, thanks to dieting and breastfeeding, but still have 42 lbs to go to reach goal weight. Yeah, worried my pooch will not go down. Been trying to find an exercise regimen to tone it away. Any suggestions?
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    iamnotjojo wrote: »
    Yeah, just had my first 6 months ago, and gained 50 lbs! Already lost my baby weight, thanks to dieting and breastfeeding, but still have 42 lbs to go to reach goal weight. Yeah, worried my pooch will not go down. Been trying to find an exercise regimen to tone it away. Any suggestions?

A c-sec pooch, or just normal post baby one? Just exercise in general should help. I lost loads after my 2nd baby and my stomach really went down. I find doing a mix of cardio and strength training really helps me, and keeping it varied.