Looking to make some friends for this journey.

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Will and I'm looking to make some big changes to my life. Long story short, I've let myself go for the past two years and enough is enough.

I'm sick of feeling sorry for myself but the fact of the matter is that I'm 276 lbs and in THE worst shape of my life. I'm only 24 years old but I feel like a zombie watching life pass me by. My social life has taken a hit over the past couple of years and more times than not, I find myself binge watching Netflix in a dark room instead of socializing with my friends/coworkers.

With that being said, I'm taking back control of my life and looking to get back into shape.

I know this journey is going to be tough so I'm looking to make some friends on this platform to build some sort of support system . So please, feel free to introduce yourself and/or send me a friend request!

Cheers,

Will

Replies

• chocolate8D
    Options
    Hey!! I'm Sandra! I'm glad you've decided to take control of your life again and start this wonderful new lifestyle! Good luck:)
  • saptap
    saptap Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats Will!!!! I was in the same situation (although I'm older) and six months into it I feel so much better.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Will. You remind me a lot of my past self. Send me fr if you'd like.
  • AntonioP23
    AntonioP23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Drop me an add buddy

Good luck
  • JenLyn376
    JenLyn376 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i need friends with the same goals as me
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Glad you found your way here! Is that a Jared Allen jersey you are wearing?
  • SonOfCulbert
    SonOfCulbert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Haha no it's actually a Henry Melton jersey. I used to be friends with him when he was with the Bears.
  • jbick240
    Options
    I know how you feel man add me I could you use the friends and motivation also
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! Add me if you want. :)
  • Hey I know how you feel. Gone through some rough path as well but I'm not gonna feel sorry for myself anymore instead I'm doing something about it. Welcome on here and add me if you need someone who will motivate and support you. I sure need some support and motivation as well as it will be a long journey to achieve my goals and be healthy.