Amazing!!! :)
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    WOW.....just WOW.....
  • LiveLoveRunFar
    LiveLoveRunFar Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great! Good for you!
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, your story is so motivational for the rest of us! Keep going strong, you sound very healthy now!
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :smile:
  • mg_adina
    mg_adina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • endogirrl
    Options
    Fantastic. I'm an inch shorter and my goal weight is 125. This was just what I needed to see. You look fabulous! ;)
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I'm 5'3 and 175 right now so my goal is around 135! I hope I have the same success!
  • Monamit
    Monamit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Simply wow.. whats your main form of exercise ? could you please elaborate a bit ?
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    good job!! your waist is so tiny I am jealous!!! :smiley:
  • Shauna2626
    Options
    Thanks! You can do it, ladies :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look fantastic keep up all the hard work just goes to show that you can do it
  • Shauna2626
    Options
    Hi @Monamit, sorry I did not see your reply til just now.
    I try to do quite a bit of cardio. I love Zumba, and I usually do an hour-long Zumba class two or three times a week.
    I also run in the summer, around 3 miles once or twice a week.
    I like to use the Cybex ArcTrainer machine at the gym (like an elliptical but with more natural range of motion and burns more calories). I am starting to do HIIT on the ArcTrainer.
    I also do strength training several times a week, which is really important! :smile:
  • Monamit
    Monamit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks much for the info. I have got around 10 pounds more to lose to my goal. I have been running these days.
  • Shauna2626
    Options
    You're welcome, and good luck @Monamit! You can do it!!
    I forgot to mention I recently bought a bike, so I've been doing some biking outdoors, too.
    I did the Stronglifts program for a while, and though I am not currently following the program, I still do squats, bench press, and overhead press with a barbell sometimes. I also use dumbbells, usually around 12.5-15 lbs depending on the exercise, and do circuit training.
    Once a week I do an hour-long Tone & Tighten class at my gym. It's pretty faced-pace, and we use lighter weights (5 lbs or sometimes 8 lbs) but do higher reps.
    I recently started occasionally doing something called Yoga Sculpt, which is a high intensity yoga class that incorporates cardio and light (5 lb) weights.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!