Who else is starting fresh today?

Options
I 'relasped' last week into very crappy eating habits.... i.e. doritos for dinner. Today is the start of a fresh week, and I'm back to being committed to my healthy eating and fat loss goals. There is no more "cheating"--- I've learned that when I 'cheat' I'm really only cheating myself. I threw out/gave away any junky, binge food in my house.

I know I'm not the only one starting fresh this Monday.... let's hear from you!

Replies

• rcazjsmom
    rcazjsmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    me
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    me too :laugh:
  • brittanym30
    brittanym30 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am! I fell off track with finals & end of the semester projects, but I'm now committed fully - I've got to lose this weight!!!
  • mavila1978
    mavila1978 Posts: 49
    Options
    Me too. According to my scale, I am 9.8 pounds heavier than I was last Wednesday morning. WTF.. So back on this thing, I need to eat healthy.
  • ilovebiccies
    Options
    me too. carnage all weekend so back on track now...
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Me too! No gain/no loss last week but I know I could have done better.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Haven't really fallen off but I've been at my parents hous celebrating birthdays & mother's day! Lots of eating out & junk food! Trying to resist it all today!
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mother's Day weekend = fresh start on Monday!:smile:
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    RIght there with you ;) Had crappy days Friday through Sunday, getting back on track today.
  • northcircular
    Options
    I start fresh every Monday as I inevitably go over my calories on the weekend because I drink more, exercise less (as I'm not cycling to work) and often eat more indulgently. I like to think it's balanced out by the fact I'm usually 300 or more calories under every weekday, and so far this does seem to work as I've lost weight quite easily using the site. I think the weakness of myfitnesspal is that if you aren't eating quite strictly controlled foods - i.e. if you aren't making the food yourself or buying prepackaged foods or food from a chain restaurant, it's difficult to even enter them into the food diary and so on the weekends I often don't bother even to log the food I eat.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    The weekend wasn't so great in the food department. Nothing overly bad just over! Add in little to no exercise and..well..it wasn't pretty. Back to circuit training class at 6 this morning, and I will be working to keep food in line and cleaner this week.

Lots of luck to my fellow fresh starters!
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for starting fresh, Mother's Day was wonderful , but it threw me completely off track this weekend. My kids are home from college and I've been cooking more starches and I gave in to rice and beef stew last night and bread at lunch. So, Monday it is all new I am erasing the past and starting fresh for the week , I only have 11 days till my beach trip and I really want to lose these last 3 pounds . Here's to a successful week>>>>>
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I like to take every day as a fresh start. Whether yesterday was good or bad doesn't matter as long as you look forward with the right attitude.

Good luck to everyone today and for every day of fresh starts! :D
  • mandyr67
    mandyr67 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am with you
  • tami315
    tami315 Posts: 12
    Options
    I started my big journey over 2 years ago, at 218 pounds and got down to 152 but now I have manage to get back up to 164 pounds! slowly but surely its creeping up so today I have decided is the day to start to remove the extra bit!!

I have been running today and on an exercise bike, so have made a good start!!
  • joycarrow
    joycarrow Posts: 2
    Options
    ok, so I had a horrible first weekend and fell way off the bandwagon...but today I am running to catch up with it!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    fresh and ready to go!!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for starting fresh, Mother's Day was wonderful , but it threw me completely off track this weekend. My kids are home from college and I've been cooking more starches and I gave in to rice and beef stew last night and bread at lunch. So, Monday it is all new I am erasing the past and starting fresh for the week , I only have 11 days till my beach trip and I really want to lose these last 3 pounds . Here's to a successful week>>>>>

You can do it! I bet you can get a lot of progress in the next 11 dyas, and think about how happy you'll be on the beach knowing you did your best :)
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I like to take every day as a fresh start. Whether yesterday was good or bad doesn't matter as long as you look forward with the right attitude.

Good luck to everyone today and for every day of fresh starts! :D

Great attitude!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Right here :blushing: needed to start back fresh weeks ago - now up 4lbs and feeling crappy:sick:

But hey if it was easy I'd be done already so I'm just gonna pick myself up dust myself off & climb back on the wagon AGAIN:bigsmile:

Happy Fresh Start everyone :happy: