RACE to "Onederland"!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• zoe021601
    zoe021601 Posts: 63
    Options
    I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I weighed in at 199 this morning!!! I can't believe I am under 200. I don't even know the last time I was here. It feels absolutely amazing!!!!
  • CharityAngel
    Options
    I am there, but I am about 18 pounds away from my first goal, so I am in to work towards it with the rest of you. :)
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I weighed in at 199 this morning!!! I can't believe I am under 200. I don't even know the last time I was here. It feels absolutely amazing!!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: YAY!!!! Way to GO!!!!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I made it to Onederland yesterday ! I will check back in and support everyone else also !
  • ajax03
    ajax03 Posts: 96
    Options
    206 and counting..... :-) So close!!!! So close!!!!

Good job everyone else!
  • Mel_MisFit_Mae
    Mel_MisFit_Mae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATION TO ALL MY ONEDERLANDERS WOOOOOHHHHHOOOOO I JUST GET CAUGHT UP WITH Y'ALL I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS. . . . . . I HIT ONEDERLANDER FRIDAY (MAY 6), 197.6 TODAYYYY. . . . . . . . . KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK PALS :-D
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    YAY ajax, kris and melinda!!! Way to GO!!! So happy for you all. I keep losing this thread, and it looks like maybe so do some others? I've lost my momentum, have seriously slowed down - to almost a stop. But I want to see Onederland by the end of this month! I know, that's kind of ahuge goal, but I WANT it, I will get it!

Here goes nothing! Is anyone else still in this?
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I am 10lbs from Onederland! I can't wait!!