Weight loss flow chart- feedback needed!

Options
13»

Replies

• lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm totally going to add "but what about starvation mode?" in there somewhere :P
  • mtsang1981
    Options
    If you can a drawing program that can open XML Drawing files, I can send you the above to edit. Of course, if you have Microsoft Visio (which i have used) that is best.
  • mtsang1981
    Options
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    A flow chart would be awesome and effective for those used to using them and pointless to those that will get glazed over eyes just looking at it.

Personally I like it.

Its pretty much follow the bouncing ball though...? However it's quite possible for someone to glance at it and say, "what the heck is this! Looks complicated!" --> move along, rather read a Q&A.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Yeah, would suggest simplifying it if it's a flowchart. Fewer words.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I like the original format. Quick easy, conversational read, not intimidating or complicated in any way. I vote stickie!

I think this feedback has already been given in a way but even men could experience weight fluctuations and sometimes need to give it time as well. Probably more so women, though

You could have a short "read more" section for any of the extra stuff such as links, although I will suggest that the flow chart could always be simple and doesn't necessarily have to do and be everything to everyone (though I'll take a ham sandwich if it's got one)

Either way, great job, excellent summary OP!
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    I like the original format. Quick easy, conversational read, not intimidating or complicated in any way. I vote stickie!

I think this feedback has already been given in a way but even men could experience weight fluctuations and sometimes need to give it time as well. Probably more so women, though

You could have a short "read more" section for any of the extra stuff such as links, although I will suggest that the flow chart could always be simple and doesn't necessarily have to do and be everything to everyone (though I'll take a ham sandwich if it's got one)

Either way, great job, excellent summary OP!

I agree that it doesn't have to be overly complicated or explore every single little thing- more like a basic troubleshooter to make sure people aren't making any obvious mistakes. If they are still having problems, well, that's what the forums are for! Yay so good to get so much positive feedback. I shall work on it some more tonight! :D
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    gmallan wrote: »
    Other than what has been mentioned you could put in after Have your been to the Doctor? No - go to the Doctor and Yes - I have a diagnosed medical reason why it's difficult for me to lose weight with a link to "you may want to consider speaking to a registered dietician about a suitable calorie and macro intake for weightloss"

Good idea!

Agreed!
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    @lemonlionheart you are truly the hero this town needs.