hello from Kentucky!!

Options
I started this losing weight thing because I have really bad anxiety and my doctor said that losing weight would help with it a lot.

Replies

• robotechfan
    robotechfan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Greetings from a fellow Kentuckian! As long as you have the dedication to log everything, this does work. Stick to it and you'll have more confidence than ever!
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi!
  • Chelsey208Hayes
    Chelsey208Hayes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been sticking to it so far, about 2 weeks now. My saving grace has been having 4 dog
  • robotechfan
    Options
    I've found the hardest part for me is being active, I can count calories all day but dang its hard to get off my butt and do something sometimes lol
  • Chelsey208Hayes
    Options
    My biggest problem has been boredom eating so now when I get bored and start wanting to snack I'll get up and do something, like walk a dog or clean or work on one of my many half finished projects.
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 4 and am so far down 37 lbs. You can do it! Add me as a friend.
  • robotechfan
    Options
    I've lost over 40 pounds doing this so far, I've had some set backs but don't get discouraged. real healthy change takes time.
  • Here2LoseIt
    Here2LoseIt Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    :smile:
  • darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey! Another Kentucky gal here!
  • Chelsey208Hayes
    Options
    I've lost over 40 pounds doing this so far, I've had some set backs but don't get discouraged. real healthy change takes time.

My main goal is to lose enough weight to help with my anxiety. It has come to the point that it's not an option anymore it just has to happen. I've been doing pretty well so far. The hardest part so far has been cutting down on the sugar in my sweet tea lol.
  • Topdog67
    Topdog67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Howdy from Northern Kentucky!
  • Cobrianna_Risner
    Options
    I'm from South East KY. I have depression and I get anxiety sometimes. This definitely helps you'll feel really good about yourself the more weight you lose and the toner your body gets. Just hang in there it'll pay off :)
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am from Oklahoma. :) wishing you lots of luck. Add me if you would like.
  • rusty622
    rusty622 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Go big blue! Good job.