Let's do it together! :)

Options
Hi!

I've always been overweight since my childhood. I tried so hard to lose weight through last 7 years. I did 3 successful weight loss journey. But I always gained them back adding at least 10kg.

I want to lose weight i really do. But also I'm one big emotional eater. I know i have to change my direction from eating to something else. But again at the end of the day i can't seem to do it. So I have to work on this to be able to steady my diet.

Another thing is I have to lose at least 50 kg to be healty. I have hypoglycemia, hypertension and
thyroid diseas. I'm only 22. To be able to get rid of those things and for a healthy life I HAVE to lose weight. But to lose 50 kg is seems so hard to me. Seems too long journey. But again i know i have to this.

So I would like to be friends with anyone who would like to recommend or help me on my weight loss journey. I need motivation and determination. Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• akwmoody
    Options
    I'm looking for the same. My story is similar to yours. Send me a friend request and I'll be happy to give you some motivation.
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hi Fox, you don't need to lose 50kg, you need to lose 1kg and keep repeating. Before you know it you will have lost 5kg, and that's 10% of the way there. You can do it!
  • foxpox
    Options
    Thanks a lot. I added you both.
    Hi Fox, you don't need to lose 50kg, you need to lose 1kg and keep repeating. Before you know it you will have lost 5kg, and that's 10% of the way there. You can do it!

Yeah that's a very good opinion for me. I'll keep my goals small to achieve until the end. :smile: