Yay! Dietbet won and a reward to myself!

I was part of a Dietbet that just ended today. I met my goal EXACTLY! I had been doing Insanity Max 30 and monitoring everything I eat. I was trying to meet my fiber goals for each day and stay way under the sodium and sugar (which I was usually able to do). I drank 60-80oz of water a day as well. I went from 139.8 (I think was the starting weight) to 133.4! My heaviest (non pregnanat) was right about 150lbs so I have come a long way. I still have about 17 more pounds to lose and I will be at my goal weight!
As a reward to myself for winning my DietBet I got my nose pierced today. I love it. :D

5ogk6xvrc5iw.jpg

Replies

• Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    looks cute!! I was in that dietbet that ended today and made goal as well. woot woot
  • calichic74
    calichic74 Posts: 43 Member
    Love it!!!!! Congrats! My dietbet ends on Thursday and I've exceeded my goal! Haven't decided what I wanted to reward myself with, but I'm loving the idea of either a piercing or a tat. Congrats again!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    So cute! Grats on how far you've come :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!