Mini-Success Story!

Options
Loving my weight graph today!

https://plus.google.com/photos/103245467310627157899/albums/6111622756664077537

I started back up with MFP after the holidays when I realized I was 10+ pounds heavier than the day I gave birth to my now 18-month old. My initial goal was to get rid of that 10 pounds, and as of this weekend, I'm down 12.8! Granted, the initial 195 figure was probably at least partly extra water because of all the crap I had been eating - based on the rate of loss. But I'm celebrating anyway!

My clothes fit better, I've found that I actually enjoy running and can do so for more than 30 seconds at a time (starting week 2 of C25K today), I have more energy in general, my overall mood is vastly improved, and I just feel healthier.

Here's to the next 10 pounds! Baby steps, people!

Replies

• Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations :)
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • calichic74
    calichic74 Posts: 43 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm also using C25K. I'm on Week 5. This is the week where I have to run 2 miles (or 20 minutes) without walking. Little nervous, but my endurance has increased since Week 1, so I'm more excited than anything! Best of luck to you as you continue on this journey!!!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WooHOO!!! Great job!
  • Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    calichic74 wrote: »
    Congrats!! I'm also using C25K. I'm on Week 5. This is the week where I have to run 2 miles (or 20 minutes) without walking. Little nervous, but my endurance has increased since Week 1, so I'm more excited than anything! Best of luck to you as you continue on this journey!!!

Yeah - I'm going to be hitting that run (if I stay on schedule) the day of the first on-site 5K of the year where I work. We get points toward a health/wellness benefit plan if we attend, so as long as the weather is good, I plan on just doing that run there! I figure everyone else running too will help motivate me to stick it out. The thought of running 2 or 3 miles In.A.Row. still freaks me out a little - hoping my endurance continues to increase at a good pace!
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That is great! I love looking at the graph trend going down!
  • dirtyflirty30
    dirtyflirty30 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's so awesome.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Congrats :D
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!