Need fitness pals to get 100lbs off!!

Options

Replies

• superstarrr123
    superstarrr123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me (anybody else is welcome to add me as well)!! I know how hard it is to stay motivated, it's something that i struggle with!! My goal for the month of feb is just to log. every. single. day. Hopefully my consistency this month will help me reach my goals:)
  • carmelinda2
    Options
    Plss.. Add me as well. I would like to keep motivated and help you as well.
  • lanzi82
    lanzi82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    chris42376 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me as well...have 140+ to lose :\

Hey don't worry darling, we are all here with the same mission and remember that little steps reap massive rewards. I think we will all do great by helping each other.
  • lanzi82
    Options
    You can add me (anybody else is welcome to add me as well)!! I know how hard it is to stay motivated, it's something that i struggle with!! My goal for the month of feb is just to log. every. single. day. Hopefully my consistency this month will help me reach my goals:)

That's a fantastic aides!! I am now also going to set myself the same challenge, and also to stay below my calorie goal as I don't do much exercise at the moment.

It's a good month to start too as it's the shortest... Anyone else joining us?
  • marisun75
    marisun75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose 100 plus too
  • marisun75
    marisun75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose 100 plus too [/quote]

• kcuevas10
    kcuevas10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've lost over 60 after my last baby, 10 more is my goal weight but have been stuck for the last 6 months. Definitely could use the encouragement and motivation from others as well!
  • SDJess17
    SDJess17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Gotta lose about 80 pounds here! I'm adding you. Just signed back up to MFP today after being of here for 2 years ( bad decision on my part)
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 pounds this year. Down 13... lolz.
    :)
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm just starting and in it to lose 90 lbs :)
  • findinglssjess
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100+ anyone can add me!
  • tara1128
    tara1128 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in the same boat you are.
  • brionuh
    Options
    i'm going to go add you right now! :) i'm looking for some new interactive people to be buddies with on here so we can encourage one another!
  • 19magda84
    Options
    Hi :) trying to loose 60 punds. I'm new to this, how can I add you?
  • lanzi82
    Options
    I have no idea.. I keep trying but it doesn't seem to work.
  • scorpiopassion
    scorpiopassion Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 130 pounds, and I definitely need motivation and would like to make friends along the way. Feel free to add me everyone.
  • ready2bme2015
    ready2bme2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    adding you i have 50+ to lose!
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    To add friends using the app, go to the ... button, then Friends. Select the + in the top right corner, then select 'E-mail' and it lets you enter people's MFP username instead of their e-mail address, then put your name, and select the tick in the top right corner.
  • lanzi82
    Options
    jordistsm wrote: »
    To add friends using the app, go to the ... button, then Friends. Select the + in the top right corner, then select 'E-mail' and it lets you enter people's MFP username instead of their e-mail address, then put your name, and select the tick in the top right corner.
    Thank you so much for the insight, your a star!
  • 19Steve70
    19Steve70 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me, I don't know how to add ty