I threw away Cheesecake!!!

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    That is a GREAT milestone! I love that you threw it away... Sometimes you only have a moment or two of strength to say no, so by throwing it away it finished it for you! Good job - Keep it up!

charliemurphywrong7.gif
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
  • Tisiwa
    Tisiwa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The office rodents can fest on it.. CONGRATS.. YOU WANNA WIN.. Good JOB
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    One of my all-time favorite Friends moments:

Joey-Tribbiani-joey-tribbiani-23734485-425-414.gif
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    MisterZ33 wrote: »
    boo hoo...he threw away a slice of cheesecake...give the guy a break...

If you brought food in that you either baked or bought for people, and someone took some then threw it out without eating it, how would you feel?

OP, it's good that you resisted even after the fact, but I would consider the ramifications beforehand. Could you have fit it into your day? Even going over your calories, you can eat a little less the next few days to make up for that.

Are you suggesting that he eat high calorie food he doesn't want just to spare someone else's feelings? Someone that probably doesn't even know it happened and therefore has no feelings on the matter?

That sounds ridiculous to me. God forbid someone changes their mind and sticks to their diet.

I agree, by eating that cheesecake it might have caused a few days of being off track.. It's all different for every person.. Who cares, it's just cheesecake! Store bought isn't good anyways! Unless it was homemade.. then it's a whole different story!
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm picky with my cheesecake. I also throw away birthday cake being served at work, come to think of it if it's not high quality cake, I'm going to avoid it.
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    MisterZ33 wrote: »
    boo hoo...he threw away a slice of cheesecake...give the guy a break...

If you brought food in that you either baked or bought for people, and someone took some then threw it out without eating it, how would you feel?

OP, it's good that you resisted even after the fact, but I would consider the ramifications beforehand. Could you have fit it into your day? Even going over your calories, you can eat a little less the next few days to make up for that.

Are you suggesting that he eat high calorie food he doesn't want just to spare someone else's feelings? Someone that probably doesn't even know it happened and therefore has no feelings on the matter?

That sounds ridiculous to me. God forbid someone changes their mind and sticks to their diet.

Yes! Let's support one another. However, I do feel sad for the cheesecake. But my goodness! He was victorious over food!!!!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I have issues with wasting food. So not cool.
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The cheesecake would've been expelled of one way or another.. This way at least it didn't affect his body, just the trashcan
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Well- guys- I have some good news.

Cheesecake was lost today- but I made two cakes for birthday celebrations- so I'll be eating my body weight in cake and butter cream frosting.

I'll personally try to make up for the loss of the cake.

I think I want a slice of Junior's in tribute to this post....

5865801774_4c43b4d400_z.jpg

I miss, miss, miss Junior's cheesecake!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You threw away cheesecake?!

*rends garments*
    *beats breast*

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

Or, we could all just relax and realize that the consequences of this person throwing away a piece of cheesecake are...nothing.

Except the positive effect upon his mind and heart.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Do you want ants? This is why we get ants!
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I understand. I have a very difficult time saying no to cheesecake or any delicious cake. I've thrown away cake and candy 2 seconds after receiving it. RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PERSON WHO WAS FORCING IT ON ME. Come on, eat it, its just a little, here take it. You know what, okay, I will take it. I did and then I tossed it straight in the trash and said THANK YOU with a smile. My coworker was horrified. I was at the start of my journey and I was tired of being fat.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    This belongs in Spamzville.. I mean, Chit chat.
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Or, we could all just relax and realize that the consequences of this person throwing away a piece of cheesecake are...nothing.

^^ This.

LOL funny thread - boy we are tightly wound.

• skullshank
    Options
    for those of you saddened by this, you can enjoy some of the worlds best from here:

http://www.elicheesecake.com/
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    skullshank wrote: »
    for those of you saddened by this, you can enjoy some of the worlds best from here:

I'm just going to blame you for the next 5 pounds I gain, m'kay? ;)
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    katya_be wrote: »
    The cheesecake would've been expelled of one way or another.. This way at least it didn't affect his body, just the trashcan

^ THIS is the best post of the day and SO,SO, true!
  • skullshank
    edited February 2015
    Options
    skullshank wrote: »

I'm just going to blame you for the next 5 pounds I gain, m'kay? ;)

worth it.
    that place is the bomb.

Marnie-Girls-Eating-Cake.gif
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!