Need fitness pals to get 100lbs off!!

Options

Replies

• Cherokee646
    Cherokee646 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need support as well. I had lost 50 lbs a couple of years ago and have gained it all back
  • becksmullaney1991
    Options
    Anyone welcome to add me I'd love to hear others how they get on :)
  • LyndaLackey
    LyndaLackey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have more than 100lbs to lose and would defenitely want to be in that support circle :smile:
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! i am on just about every day, and have around 90 lbs to lose
  • uniongirl2012
    uniongirl2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm working on 100 pounds, too. I'm down 10 so far.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back on track as well. I have lost my first 100lbs but I still have another 75 to 80lbs to go. Feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • kaylaaudreym
    kaylaaudreym Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me so we can support each other :) im new to this so I don't know how to add anyone
  • kimsabi33
    kimsabi33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can add u, I need to loose 70 lbs (5 stone). Started beginning of January and lost 17 lbs so far, feeling motivated but would really like to add more friends for support :)
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR
  • mandahon3
    Options
    I need to lost 166 lbs....add me if you want! I know I need all the motivation I can get!
  • dradams116
    dradams116 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of at least 100 pounds to lose. I currently have 84 left. I try to get on here everyday. You can add me.
  • Redwards55
    Options
    Eventually 100lbs would be great! I am going to start with 60lbs and go from there! add me :)
  • Jocel8082
    Jocel8082 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me, I need to lose 110 pounds and I need some motivation.
  • ericatasia
    ericatasia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Just joined today! Please feel free to add me as well! Got just about 100lbs to lose... :)
  • DreamPhedre
    DreamPhedre Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me - looking to lose just over 100 pounds. I'm recommitting back to tracking everything and heading back to the gym next week!
  • gabbi0958
    gabbi0958 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I need to lose a 100 too! Buddies make it easier!
  • cassiepavey1
    Options
    I am having the exact same issue. I started a gym membership (for the first time ever) back in October, I was doing great until the holidays. Work got crazy.. I worked 80+ hrs at one point. I was too exhausted to even think about the gym. But I made it my goal to not fall like that again. I want to lose at least 100 as well! We can do it! We are Fe(iron)male(man)s !!
  • tess1973
    tess1973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    tara1128 wrote: »
    Add me! I'm in the same boat you are.

• emiliamay_
    emiliamay_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, we all lose focus from time to time. Glad to see you back! Add me and we can help each other out too.
  • Wattyz
    Wattyz Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'd like to lose the 40 I found the past couple years.