30 something looking for females with similar weightloss goals

Options
Hello, look for similarly minded friends to support each other. I'd like to find females in late 20-30s who have between 15-35ish pounds to lose. Summer is coming (among other things...) I'm not going to wait till May to start panicking. I'll panic now- (hah)

I just started Daily Burn, I have an elliptical, and I make green smoothies about 3x a week with my nutribullet.

"Don't get it twisted"- just because I HAVE an elliptical doesn't mean I've been using it.

Nice to meet you and hope to help support each other soon!

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm down 37 lbs so far and a busy mom of 4. If I can do it, anyone can! Add me as a friend.
  • agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    25 here. Feel free to add me
  • egcannon
    egcannon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    27 here! Looking to lose another 15-20 pounds. Feel free to add me! I go to the ymca 3-5 times a week and swim laps or do a machine. I always do strength exercises at home while I watch the morning news. I need more support from somewhere! I haven't lost anything for the last 2 weeks. I have lost 20lbs recently so maybe I'm just slowing down.
  • earlybrd7
    earlybrd7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    32 yr old with about 15-20 lbs left to lose. I track my weight loss blog-style. Add me if you're interested :)
  • jskhd
    jskhd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    25! Quarter life crisis (or maybe not so crisis) club! I've got 30 to lose. Looking for new friends to help me stay motivated when I log in, so feel free to add me!
    I just started working at a job where I have a gym on the same floor as I am, so I really have zero excuses now. I try to get there 5x a week to do 30-60 minutes of cardio, usually on the elliptical...because the treadmill gives me motion sickness.
  • jrudd
    jrudd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenn, I'm 35 and live in Brisbane, I've lost about 8 pounds and hopefully about another twenty to go! I'm keen to add some friends on FP for motivation which I can be lacking. I do probably about 3 hours walking a week and am working on restricting my diet mainly but using a healthy diet to improve my overall health.
  • dice80
    dice80 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Brandeis from Topeka, I've lost a total of 100 pounds since March 24, 2015, (84 since I started my fitness pal mid-June) I would really like to add some friends for support and encouragement and so I can do the same for them.
  • jessicaedmonds50
    Options
    Hello, look for similarly minded friends to support each other. I'd like to find females in late 20-30s who have between 15-35ish pounds to lose. Summer is coming (among other things...) I'm not going to wait till May to start panicking. I'll panic now- (hah)

I just started Daily Burn, I have an elliptical, and I make green smoothies about 3x a week with my nutribullet.

"Don't get it twisted"- just because I HAVE an elliptical doesn't mean I've been using it.

Nice to meet you and hope to help support each other soon!
    earlybrd7 wrote: »
    32 yr old with about 15-20 lbs left to lose. I track my weight loss blog-style. Add me if you're interested :)

I'm 23 with 30 lbs to loose im very motivated to do this having some people to share my journey with would be nice, also to see there's add me
  • hady01
    hady01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hady, 36. Trying to shed 60Lbs. I joined the gym, and working on things one day at a time.