Need buddies on here to keep me motivated!!

gabbi0958
gabbi0958 Posts: 6 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
HEY GUYS!!!! A little over 3 years ago I found myself weighing in at around 275 of course I was in shock I was only 21. I feel I've been on a diet my whole life but seeing that It really set things into preservative for me. I did a program called Insanity and got really serious about weight loss. I lost over 60 pounds. Felt great, was finally starting to feel comfortable, I started slacking and gaining weight here and there. Then in 2013 my dad passed away. I took it really hard of course went to food for comfort. Then from there on out just kind of gave up on myself. In November of 2014 I was faced with another personal heartbreak and used it as an excuse to sit around and feel sorry for myself. I am now close to the weight I was when I was 21. I refuse to spend my life miserable. No one should ever go through life not knowing what they're fully capable of. So here I go!! I have to do this not only for me and my health, but my future!! I love having people who motivate so feel free to add me!!! :)

Replies