Motivation/ Support Buddies

Options
Hi! I've been using Myfitness Pal since 2012 and have a heck of a time getting down to my goal weight. I have this tendency to start off with high motivation, drop a few pounds, then lose momentum, and gain it back. I recognize that I ease off my self-control when I start to see results and then find myself back at square one. I am looking for a collection of friends who can motivate me through my ice cream, cheesy fries, pizza cravings and the like. I would love to be there for you through your efforts as well! Let's help eachother reach our goals :)

Replies

• Shaybihi
    Shaybihi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay another ice cream addict. Sick and tired of people not understanding how ice cream is like the perfect snack anytime of the day or night lol no matter how heavy the snow is outside
  • sarah230283
    Options
    Yay! Me too! I'm definitely here for and to offer support :) count on me
  • squirrel1123
    squirrel1123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. Except my weakness is breakfast sandwiches :o . Glad to support anyone in this endeavor and get some back!
  • musicandarts
    musicandarts Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open if you want to get food ideas. Do you track your calories burnt during exercise? That is a good motivator to stay away from ice-cream.