Who else is starting fresh today?

Options
13»

Replies

• jmlane1981
    jmlane1981 Posts: 59
    Options
    I like to take every day as a fresh start. Whether yesterday was good or bad doesn't matter as long as you look forward with the right attitude.

Good luck to everyone today and for every day of fresh starts! :D

That is great, thank you!
  • hmf1127
    hmf1127 Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in!!! No more Doritos for dinner :-(
  • klwalton88
    klwalton88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! No more Doritos for dinner :-(

Yah tell me about it! Or popcorn for that matter!
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    i ate sooooo much last week! so me to.. got myself to the gym this morning for spinning class so feel much better! good luck to everyone ;)

Yay, exercise always makes me feel better :)
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    I am. I can't tell you the number of times I've "started over", but somehow I feel almost calm about it today. My "life's routine" was interrupted several weeks ago and the "focused eating" and daily exercise went out the window!

Today, I'm focused, I'm determined, I'M BACK!

Jillian, here I come, will be starting the 30 Day Shred TODAY! (again!)

:drinker:

Ice

I'm starting Insanity *again* today too :D

Yay for us, taking our health seriously and putting the effort in! We can do this!
  • dawnhite7778
    Options
    Me
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Holy crap did I ever screw up this weekend. Sat we had a BBQ but I hardly ate (I was the hostest) then yesterday was my first mother's day and of course there's food everywhere. I wasn't on my computer at all and didn't have my phone hardly at all. By Sunday evening I was thinking back to what I had eaten over the weekend and I was soo disappointed in myself. So I'm starting fresh today! Gotta do better Gotta hit at least my mini goat by the end of the month.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I start fresh every day... regardless if yesterday was an amazing day or a bad day. Everyday is a brandnew ballgame for me!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I like to take every day as a fresh start. Whether yesterday was good or bad doesn't matter as long as you look forward with the right attitude.

totally didnt read this! I like it!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to start fresh today too! I did pretty good last week until Friday came, then I didn't make the best choices.
  • Britt22706
    Britt22706 Posts: 97
    Options
    I made some bad food choices over the weekend, but I'm coming back strong this week!!!
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    I made some bad food choices over the weekend, but I'm coming back strong this week!!!

Yay, good attitude!
  • ElizaS148
    ElizaS148 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ohhh my Gooodness - You know that feeling of hating yourself because of what you allowed yourself to eat and not do (exercise). Well I've been hating myself for a few days now because I know what I was doing was BAD. I'm fed up with it and I decided yesterday - Mother's Day - to treat myself to 2 weeks of nothing but good eating and fitness. I watched what I ate yesterday but didn't exercise = lazy. Today, I decided I was going to get up and MOVE. So I walked 4.5 miles and now FEEL WONDERFUL. I am determined to continue this for 2 weeks. I hope to drop a few. TODAY IS A NEW BEGINNING. Liz
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Reading this thread has given me SO much new motivation for my new day!!! :)
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    Reading this thread has given me SO much new motivation for my new day!!! :)

FANTASTIC! You can do it!
  • bissabwell
    bissabwell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started fresh yesterday after a very stressful month where I didn't track, weigh-in or exercise at all. Now that the worst is behind I am getting myself back in the right mindset and praying for the strength to stick with it.

Unfortunately this fresh start arrived at the same time as a horrible sinus and ear infection, so I'm not quite up to working out today.:sick: But I am heading to the store right after work to stock up on good, guilt-free foods. Hopefully in the next day or two I will feel up to hittingthe gym and getting that habit back in action!