To those of you with a public food diary..

Options
junestarrr
junestarrr Posts: 52 Member
edited February 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
..can you say so on on this forum, please? I'm a big visual learner and seeing other peoples diaries helps me out a lot (AND I just think it's interesting to see what everybody's eating.) I've gotten lazy keeping track of my food calories the past month, so this will be great motivation for me and others to keep it up.

So, public diary people, show your faces! :#

54396539.png

Replies

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    sure.
    ETA just to clarify, I have been cleaning up my logging even further in the last few weeks. Was previously not measuring liquids, now I do. Stopped tabulating calories from macros, just track them now and use the existing calorie info. Also eating for ~0.5lb/week loss only.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian but you are welcome to add me.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, go ahead :)
  • iheartdinosaurs
    iheartdinosaurs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! My food might seem weird, because my access to fresh produce is super limited here in my East African rural town (onions and cabbage are a staple for me), but I am as creative as I possibly can be.
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Mine is open for criticism. Today was a mess because I had to leave for school in a hurry without lunch or a proper breakfast. Back on track for tonight however.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Yep. Go for it.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I just changed mine to public to help you get some ideas, perhaps.

I eat a plethora of veggies and fruits and make my own recipes. My daily goal is 40 to 50 grams of FIBER a day, so it makes my diary interesting at times. I'm also working to lose the last couple of pounds, and am lifting weights and running lately, to strengthen my muscles.
  • gostumpy
    gostumpy Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    add away!
  • junestarrr
    junestarrr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everybody! You're all doing great.
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    *waves* I've only started logging the last couple weeks but my diary is open. Still getting in the habit of it, but no shame in my game regardless hehe
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Mine's open
  • MummyinTF
    Options
    I just opened mine too - all encouragement welcome - although you might find mine rather repetitive!!
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm out there ... I think.
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Mine is open also. I like having friends that also have an open diary so I can ideas for meals. Feel free to add me.
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Mine's open and I'd love to have more friends. I've got a lot of recipes added into it so if you see something that sounds amazing I'm more than willing to share recipes. Fair warning: I'm wheat free and severely lactose intolerant so it's a bit special at times.
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to take a peak. I measure and log everything. Sometimes it looks great, sometimes (like yesterday) less so but logging means that I'm more honest with myself and more aware of what I'm eating.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
  • TheEats
    TheEats Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open. I do a lot of my own recipes, though.
    Also, anyone looking for more friends can feel free to add me. I am active every day.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Open here ;)
  • HaggisWhisperer
    HaggisWhisperer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mine's open - but I eat fairly low carb and cook a lot of stuff from scratch. If you eat higher carb then most of my evening meals are fairly standard if you substitute my extra veg or zoodles (zucchini noodles) for rice/pasta/bread.