Only the start...

Options
:) Hey Guys,

Ive now been doing MFP properly for 23 days, I have tried so many times before to lose weight but been unsuccessful. I would lose a couple of lbs and then reward myself with a weeks worth of binging.

The major turning point was over Christmas I saw a video of myself playing the Wii with my nephews and I realised I had been kidding myself about what I had been eating and why I was putting on weight. I decided enough was enough and this year I would make changes to my life. Both myself and my girlfriend have started tracking and going to the gym much more (we went once or twice a week before but now we have picked it up to 3 or 4 times a week).

We are both enjoying being more active and are starting to see the results so if you would like to add me as a friend we can look to motivate each other and help reach our goals

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome Matt, I had one of those Ah hah moments about a year ago. So I understand where you are coming from. I am down 130+ pounds and counting. I just sent you a friend request.
  • mattcul
    mattcul Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post shfo
    Welcome Matt, I had one of those Ah hah moments about a year ago. So I understand where you are coming from. I am down 130+ pounds and counting. I just sent you a friend request.

Thanks for the post mate, ill accept the friend request, always good to find motivation from a solid group of people who are all after the same thing!!