Who are your YouTube fitness Favorites?

Replies

• illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Scooby is the best by far. He's like a goofy dad with super great advice. Also Buff Dudes are great.
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    FitnessBlender. I love them!
  • fifilan
    fifilan Posts: 18 Member
    Fitnessblender!
  • Hitesc
    Hitesc Posts: 86 Member
    Furious pete
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Ladies! (they all lift)

Nikki Blackketter, ChelseaLifts, Taryn Gilligan, 1fitASHmom, CarissaBluth, Heidi Somers, MarisaPrice, KaraLeigh83

Guys

Christian Guzman, CanditoTrainingHQ, Omar Isuf, Tiger FItness, Max Chewning
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    CT Fletcher
  • evarga12
    evarga12 Posts: 55 Member
    Matt Major, Bart Kwan, HumerusFitness, Massthetics, Zack Zeiler (just found out about this channel!), Christian Guzman & I am subscribed to many mentioned above but I would say these are some of my top picks.
  • sfhappy
    sfhappy Posts: 59 Member
    Hasfit and Bob Harper
  • nicoleromine
    nicoleromine Posts: 92 Member
    Brandon Campbell
    ChelseaLifts
    Jessica Pethrus
    LankyProgressTV
    Maxx Chewning
    Nikki Blackketter
    Tali Shlaf
  • Michael Morelli! He has fantastic workouts and always has darn near perfect form. Also shares a lot about diet and thoroughly explains what he's putting out there for you. He's definitely worth checking out! :)
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Commenting to check this out later...
  • LookAWalrus
    LookAWalrus Posts: 52 Member
    Bookmarking all this! I only use Fitness Blender, Yoga with Adriene and Bikini Body Mommy. The last one irks me a little, but whatever. I'll check out the ones you all listed. :)
  • NorthernArcher
    NorthernArcher Posts: 3 Member
    I watch John David Gladue (Obese to Beast), not so much for workout stuff, but for motivation. I find his story really motivating and his messages relating to never giving up and personal self-worth are fantastic.
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Strength Camp
    Candito Training HQ
    Scott Herman Fitness
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    edited February 2015
    Not very experienced with YouTube exercise videos but was told Jillian Michaels is good but non of you mentioned her except one. Should i try 30DS or is there some other video you recommend (Not very physically fit and cant workout more then 30 mins)?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Strength based stuff:

Jonnie Candito
    Omar Isuf
    Izzy from powerliftingtowin
    Mark Bell
    Chris Duffin (not super popular but world record holder and has quite a few informational videos out there)
    Rich Piana (I'm not into BB but he's got good, open videos on drug use and behind-the-scenes information with 25 years in the BB business)
    Also, rarely get videos out of them but Eric Lilliebridge and Stan Efferding are two favorites of mine.

Hell, even Furious Pete is fun :)
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    syedsaad wrote: »
    Not very experienced with YouTube exercise videos but was told Jillian Michaels is good but non of you mentioned her except one. Should i try 30DS or is there some other video you recommend (Not very physically fit and cant workout more then 30 mins)?

i started with 30 ds. i was so unfit but just did what i could. before you know it the 20 mins is up. just stretch really well afterwards.

• manhands09
    manhands09 Posts: 1 Member
    Heidi Somers - BuffBunny
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    60 minutes Yin Yoga for the Spine. -
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Jessica Smith TV