Would you ever date your personal trainer?

Options
2»

Replies

• iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Currently dating/living with mine. I'll just say this, if you're insecure in the least, don't do it.

Hmm why do you say that?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    PTs often have very intimate relationships with their clients-not in the physical sense necessarily, but I know I had to get used to the amount of attention he receives from women. It's not a bad thing per se, it just opened my eyes to the whole gym culture that exists. My experience has been a good one and I'm sure yours will be as well, just be careful.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    chrisdavey wrote: »
    I am a PT. I am engaged to one of my previous clients. :smile:

woww hehehe
  • iwillsucceed0444
    Options
    PTs often have very intimate relationships with their clients-not in the physical sense necessarily, but I know I had to get used to the amount of attention he receives from women. It's not a bad thing per se, it just opened my eyes to the whole gym culture that exists. My experience has been a good one and I'm sure yours will be as well, just be careful.

True...that's very true. Honestly I totally understand that. :-)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    She's not my type.
  • SarahHowells1
    SarahHowells1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would not!! Hahaha for the exact reason @jenjencin78 mentioned... the PT's at my gym are gorgeous, but I always see them with their hands like right by the girls vagina's, "Oh yes just stretch that leg a little further". I could not handle that... big ups to you Jen... but hey you are beautiful yourself!
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    All the PTs in my gym are male, so that would be a no. Now @sarahhowells1 if you were my PT lol
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Don't see why not....
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Yum. ahhhh !
  • iwillsucceed0444
    Options
    Yum. ahhhh !

Seriously
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Would I get free training? If so I'm in. Just don't tell my husband.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Id first find a different personal coach then id date her if we were attracted to Each Other! :smiley:
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Personal Trainer*
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Since we are both married, and not to each other, probably not... Not to mention, that would totally make me a cougar. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)