Who works out at home???

Options
I love working out at home, as a mother of 3 I don't have much time to go somewhere! I am looking for a group of people that want to get to know and help support each other! Who's in?

Replies

• ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I get all my workouts in at home. The convenience is awesome!
  • Emdee86
    Emdee86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too! Gyms intimidate me, and are much less convenient with a family to look after! I've found great online videos to spice it up, and my soundcloud playlists get me in the zone!
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Love working out at home! Love to just go on Youtube and find some exercise videos and just have fun! When I want to take a jog, I just go out within my neighborhood community and just take a jog!
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Just joined that group! I always work out at home (running counts, right?)
  • ashlynallan97
    Options
    I only workout at home and I'm proud to say that I've come a long way from where I started
  • bunnypy
    bunnypy Posts: 109 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I do HIIT at home, those youtube videos are very helpful
  • ABetterMe4Me
    Options
    I'm a Dailyburn user and I absolutely love it!!!!
  • PMLeigh
    PMLeigh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I use Wii FitPlus, often at home and with my VivoFit counting my steps it is not unusual to find me running around the dinning table and down the hallway to get in those extra steps.

Have extended this to work now, the staff are getting use to seeing me run around one of the rooms to build up steps, I call it taking opportunities, if I'm early to work, I'll run around the room, if its wet outside I'll run around the room.
  • Cereal_Snacker
    Cereal_Snacker Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I work out at home its great it is quicker than going to a gym, I don't need to worry about being self conscious and I get to use my own shower not the horrible ones at my local gym.
  • g0d5g1f7
    Options
    I actually do PT in the morning with my unit, but that's mandatory, and presently I'm injured. I have been doing a bit at home, but only 15 - 30 minutes, and mostly abs and cardio.
  • maxphia32
    maxphia32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I work out at home, running, yoga, and strength training. It is way more convenient and I don't have to worry about the way I look. :D
  • lulubutterz
    Options
    maxphia32 wrote: »
    I work out at home, running, yoga, and strength training. It is way more convenient and I don't have to worry about the way I look. :D

can you recommend a yoga dvd for beginners or where to start?
  • cupcakebiatch
    cupcakebiatch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like working out at home. I use fitness blender.com it free and has workouts for everyone
  • Terri078
    Terri078 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    biatv wrote: »
    I love working out at home, as a mother of 3 I don't have much time to go somewhere! I am looking for a group of people that want to get to know and help support each other! Who's in?

• derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i work out from home to get to do when i want
  • Annanna91
    Annanna91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I workout at home also, I do circuits in the kitchen but I'm also fortunate enough to have a treadmill and exercise bike along with some weights.

I did join a gym but I just find working out at home is so much more convenient for me.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 as well. I've been using the Couch to 5K app along with a strength training app. Plus I have a ton of DVDs and wii fitness games.
  • kalynbreann357
    kalynbreann357 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a free gym membership at the YMCA but I do most of my workouts at home, the only thing I really go to the gym for is the squat rack and if I want to add weights in my workout
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I am a home worker outer (or in nicer weather, I go outside). Love it.