what do you all eat for breakfast?

Options
13»

Replies

• bstiver
    bstiver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    When I dont eat PB and J's (I eat them alot for breakfast too) I eat the dannon vanilla greek yogurt. If I dont work out I will have fruit or a granola bar with it or if I do I will also eat a 100 cal pack of almonds.
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I usually go for about 6oz plain greek yogurt (Fage is my favorite but it has to be on sale) mixed with fruit (usually berries and/ or pineapple, about a half cup of each) and a vita muffin, half wheat bagel w/ light cream cheese or a fiber plus bar. Sometimes I mix up cominations of those things and add a hardboiled egg for extra protien. Oh yeah, and a gallon of coffee w/ skim milk!
  • skyblue19912001
    Options
    I hate eating in the mornings.....Ugg it kills me

But

today i am having a pear and yougart.
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    this week i'll be having one mini-bagel (whole wheat) w/ a wedge of laughing cow light cheese and a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese....

last week i did one cup of egg beaters, one whole egg, and 1 cup of frozen pepper/onion into an omelette.....

REMEMBER, PROTEIN HELPS YOU FEEL FULLER FOR LONGER!!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I choose from:

Porridge made with semi-skimmed milk and a drizzle of honey
    Scrambled eggs (1 whole, 1 egg white)
    Natural youghurt with a seed-nut mix
    1 slice wholewheat toast with cheese/ ham.

Plus a glass of V8 or tomato or no-sugar cranberry juice.

Plus 3 cups of tea.

usually comes to 200-300 calories.
  • rianguiano
    rianguiano Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I tend to have cereal (usually the ones with 110 calories per serving ), with almond milk(40 calories a cup). I also like to add some fresh fruit such as banana or strawberries. However make sure you measure your portions.
  • erinhale
    erinhale Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    http://torquefitness.blogspot.com/2011/04/yummy-breakfast.html has some easy good ideas for breakfast that keep you full adn are low calorie.
  • codexavellum
    codexavellum Posts: 112
    Options
    4 Egg Whites and a piece of Turkey Bacon
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Phase 1 of P90x seemed to be eggs followed by more eggs. Phase 2 is much more varied, I've had fruit and pancakes and blueberry muffin with a Banana so far.
  • dlf0001
    dlf0001 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I usually eat 1/2 to 3/4 cup of liquid egg white omelet... If I don't have that, I will drink a scoop of MRM Whey Protein in 8 oz of water...
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup oatmeal, tablespoon of PB, 1 small banana, and a drizzle of honey. YUM! It keeps me full until lunch.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    During the week it's usually oatmeal with frozen blue berries or what ever fresh fruit I have on hand or whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter. Weekends is when I'll have egg (over easy, scrambled, omlette, etc) with toast, pancakes, or french toast. Of course I keep on hand Cheerios and yogurt for those morning I have to time to spare.