Looking for more Losers. LOL

Options
2»

Replies

• nicnac2108
    nicnac2108 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and want to lose about 50lb. It's my 3rd proper day and I'd love to be a great big loser ;)
  • FitFabCeeCee
    FitFabCeeCee Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm one of those.
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've been eating healthy since January 1st. I lost nothing by the 30th. I decided I needed to log what I eat (and exercise). So I joined this site and since the 30th I have lost 5 lbs! That's with very little extra exercise. I still have 85 to go but I'm newly motivated! Best wishes for achieving your goals everyone!
  • breauxlatonya
    breauxlatonya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to be a loser! 24, mother of four, very hard but possible with motivation! 257 5"7 so i have alot to lose but i just want to start with losing 30 :D
  • Jenny_2015
    Options
    I want to find the same thing, feel free to add me also ! Looking for positive people who want to lose the weight for good !
  • Jenny_2015
    Options
    SW 252
    CW 245
    GW 160
    only been on site for 21 days and I love the site.. just looking for more inspirational people to help each other on the journey and motivate !
  • sunnykelli
    Options
    Hi all- I'm Kelli from Washington State and today starting a 90 day challenge. Challenging myself to eat clean, and workout 4x a week with my goal being to be stronger, leaner and just feel overall healthier and happier! Looking for positive peeps interested in being health buddies, sharing info, inspiration and keeping each other on track! Let's be friends! :D