To those of you with a public food diary..

Options

Replies

• PammieSuzyQ
    PammieSuzyQ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • Me.
  • Crossfitjessi
    Options
    @nakedraygun Riveting it is! Bulking you are!
  • MsBeverleyH
    MsBeverleyH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mine is open so you (and anyone else) is welcome to add me if you'd like.
    I'm not super religious about it, so sometimes I skip days or meals... Hehe.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I think mine is open :P
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and try to be really accurate with my logging. I am losing approximately 1 lb per week eating the way I have been so it's obviously working! I don't deny myself anything as long as it fits in with my calorie goal and my macros (more or less).
  • cotewalter
    cotewalter Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mine is wide open to include the Apple Jacks I had for breakfast this morning!! :p
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I also write down my exercise routine every day. I'm part of the EM2WL group so it probably looks like I eat a lot.............. :D
  • carlymaceachern
    carlymaceachern Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to add me id love to visualize more as well
  • pinklark
    pinklark Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and while I'm not always perfect at logging, I get something in there every day . . . . have at it :)
  • BiboPineNut
    BiboPineNut Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm open feel free to add
  • eddiedamn
    eddiedamn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. :smile:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Mine's public - currently doing a bit lower in cal & carb so that I can get the couple of Mexico trip pounds off. I don't log on my holidays (e-free) so I am usually re-starting my logging streak every 30 days or so, lol. Don't have to friend - totally public. Maintaining for 11 months - 1 yr at goal will be on March 5/15
  • tamonique22
    tamonique22 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My food diary is public to any of my friends. I love getting meal ideas from other people as well. So anyone is free to add me :-)
  • dawnsnarks
    dawnsnarks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, feel free to add :)
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well. Feel free to add if you guys would like too.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. Haven't been great about the weekends recently, but my weekdays are spot on with pretty much everything measured using a food scale.
  • MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Mine is open. I eat fast food on weekends, and during the week I eat a lot of the same things so there really isn't much variety. I also eat a LOT of cereal (this week it's fruit loops) when I have to make up calories at the end of the night (so I don't end a day at 800 calories).

ETA: so I mean, you can look but I won't guarantee that my diary is the best example of "healthy" lol.
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I'm 5'6" and 136lbs for reference. I've lost 7 lbs so far, looking to lose around 11 more, depending on how I look and feel. My biggest goal is to strengthen my core. Feel free to add me.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    yes hi hello