F/5'7", 172-152: 20 lbs down, thought I'd share a progress pic!

Options
2»

Replies

• Joybirdie123
    Joybirdie123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • ToniC9
    ToniC9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Add me as friend as well... using you for motivation today! Keep up the great work :)
  • Bustergirl14
    Bustergirl14 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Nice job! It is very rewarding when you can actually see how your body has changed with the weight loss. Keep it up and you will be at your goal in no time.
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, you look great! :) Btw if you have any front/side progress pics, could you share them with us if you're comfortable doing so? That would be really helpful because I'm 5'7" and about 157 pounds right now. :)
  • samanthabratton2015
    Options
    Looking awesome, you look great! Wish I could do a before and after, that's the best motivation, keep up with what your doing! It's working!

with love
    xoxo
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a noticeable difference! I'm very happy for you and, more importantly, happy that you can see your progress and are proud of yourself! As well you should be.
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Heeheehee!!! I have the same Felix underpants! I've had them for like 10 years though. :P

(maybe it's time for me to ditch 'em, upon realizing how long i have had them)
  • Terriselj
    Terriselj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • DeeRay101712
    DeeRay101712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I'm trying to get there myself (same height and start weight as you). I'll send u a FR :smiley:
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! Your waist is becoming more defined. Keep it up!
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job! I sent you a FR. Keep it up!!
  • jderusha
    Options
    That a huge difference! I've lost 17 so I'm pushing to that 20 mark!
  • michelledwyer92
    Options
    Congrats on your new improvements, how are you getting a smaller waist? I am trying and it is hard
  • tberries21
    tberries21 Posts: 11
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Congrats I'm trying to reach that goal as well u are motivation to keep going. But how long did it take and what was the changes u made.
  • its_annabelle
    its_annabelle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!
    This took a combo of diet + exercise. I run almost every day, do planks and squats. Lately, I've also been doing a quick 10-15 min Youtube exercise video whenever I get a minute. I think all this really made a difference in my waist and losing quickly, because normally, my waist isn't defined in the 150s range. But I've also been really strict on my diet and haven't really cheated at all. I have a certain weight in mind I would like to be by my spring break at the end of March and that really motivates me to just keep going every day.

@maddyk91 haha! I have had those panties for about 10 years as well. :x
  • madmish2
    madmish2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    great work, thanks for sharing!
  • allycado
    allycado Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Awesome! We have the same stats except that I'm at 160 right now. I love seeing people whose progress I can relate to. Good luck to everyone! :smile:
  • alexelmer
    alexelmer Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    If that isn't motivation - I don't know what is!!! Your back and middle are tinnnyyyy!
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! Such a motivation to see someone around my stats making progress! I'm about where u are now looking to be around 130-135! Sent u a FR for extra motivation :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!