Options
    New Brunswick here.Feel free to add me.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Is no one else living in Victoria BC?
  • CanadianCountryGirl1973
    Options
    OK.... so I'm escaping this extreme cold for a week on Friday. Here's what I've done.... (and I am GOING to have fun, eat well, drink a bit and relax!) I've created a chart for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and exercise to track while away (no access to computer....) so I can log everything when I get back. I'm going to guestimate on the calories (not looking to lose this particular week.... my plan is to "maintain"!); in addition we have reviewed possible drink options on MFP so we have a clear idea ahead of time what the calorie count will be and we've done the same for the exercise options. The bonus is that it will be sunny and hot and we will have PLENTY of exercising options!
  • ddmoes
    ddmoes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cold Lake Alberta here !
  • greenoranges67
    greenoranges67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am in Ontario
    Options
    Back from escaping the cold.... to more extreme cold! While transitioning between travel into the states and onto the cruise (and vice versa) there were a couple of days of restaurant time. I was thoroughly disappointed at the menu choices in all of the places we popped in to eat. Asking for "dressing on the side" was scowled at, but if you didn't, it arrived drowning in at least 1/4 cup of fattening dressing. Hardly any low cal, or even vegan options.... very disappointing Mr. U.S.
  • melandjordan
    melandjordan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to MFP. I'm from brampton, born and raised. Working downtown T.O.
  • LokiiDokii
    LokiiDokii Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm from British Columbia, on a nice little island :) feel free to add me
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Alberta here. Open to adds with a message. Diary is open to friends, but it is not a beacon of light. I am here on my own journey and it may take longer, but I plan to enjoy it and discover myself along the way.
  • nightglo
    nightglo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Vancouver island here, with a diary open to friends.. anyone is free to add :)
  • Betsey206
    Betsey206 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Whitney, Ontario. Beside beautiful Algonquin Park. Working on my weight loss with help from a dietitian and a weight loss group TOPS (taking off pounds sensibly).
    You can add me to your friends list.
  • wish2bsmall
    wish2bsmall Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    New Brunswicker here, currently living in Edmonton AB. Open diary and always welcoming new friends!
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ontario here, feel free to add me guys i am in need of some friends for support...i need to lose 50 pounds and im having serious trouble losing it :(
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Alberta here!
  • marge1946
    marge1946 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Alberta here,
    on a long journey, but working on small segments of 10 lbs at a time and only have to do it 10 times . Nice to connect with other Canadians and those from Alberta. Add me to your friends list, if like me you need encouragement
  • anacd
    anacd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Alberta :smile: Feel free to add me
  • dantram1
    dantram1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ontario Girl here, currently living in Nova Scotia. Feel free to add me:)
  • tarajeffery132
    tarajeffery132 Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Nova Scotia born and raised feel free to add me
  • hipmama1970
    Options
    Brampton here, first day on MFP !
    Options
    Welcome!