Successfully lost 120 lbs - Never been happier!

Options

Replies

• Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Your happiness is so obvious - it's so clear in your face! Great work. :)
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Incredible work! :) Stay proud!!
  • aliciaajla
    Options
    This is amazingly incredible. What a great success. I bet you feel so much better and have tons of energy. Way to go. This gives me a lot of hope.
  • leolovessteven
    Options
    You really look amazing! What a change in your own life, and inspiration to others, that it canbe done. I started out at 215, and now weigh 198.6 lbs. I stil carry belly fat which I need to get rid of, or convert to lean muscle. Wish me progress and dedication to this. Once again so proud of you.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Oh my, you're so cute!! Congratulations that's amazing!! You can tell a lot of hard work went into your journey. I am half way into my journey and currently plateaued... feeling motivated again though. :) Thanks
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. You are an inspiration to a lot of us. Congratulations on a job well done!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow, just Wow!!!
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Nailed it!
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look wonderful
  • natnlj
    natnlj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Thank you for inspiring the rest of us to continue working hard!
  • mikeywarsaw
    Options
    No loose skin??? That's amazing dude
  • BradenTraub
    BradenTraub Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    jenmovies wrote: »
    This is so well done! How long did it take you?

Thank you so much :) It took me about 11 months to lose the weight, which brought me to about 170. I'm 6'4 so I was pretty darn skinny at 170 hehe. I've then spent the last 2-3 years gaining roughly 50-60 lbs of muscle. Currently at about 225 and still lean.
    Rachelerik wrote: »
    Nice! Not just the weight loss, but the muscles and definition took an extreme amount of commitment and effort. Congrats on a job well done... you are an inspiration!

Thank you so much for the compliment :) You are very right - while the weight loss was much harder from a mental standpoint, putting on the muscle has been a MUCH slower process.
    Wow! You went from cute to HOT! good work

Hah! Thank you :blush:
    Jillish23 wrote: »
    Beautiful! Your happiness is so obvious - it's so clear in your face! Great work. :)

Thank you so much :) I feel like a completely different person now. SO much happier.
    aliciaajla wrote: »
    This is amazingly incredible. What a great success. I bet you feel so much better and have tons of energy. Way to go. This gives me a lot of hope.

I feel SOOO much better. Thank you :D
    You really look amazing! What a change in your own life, and inspiration to others, that it canbe done. I started out at 215, and now weigh 198.6 lbs. I stil carry belly fat which I need to get rid of, or convert to lean muscle. Wish me progress and dedication to this. Once again so proud of you.

Thanks man! Great job on the weight loss so far. You got this bro!
    Oh my, you're so cute!! Congratulations that's amazing!! You can tell a lot of hard work went into your journey. I am half way into my journey and currently plateaued... feeling motivated again though. :) Thanks

Thats very sweet :blush: Thank you.
    No loose skin??? That's amazing dude

Thanks man haha. I've actually got a little bit of loose skin but its not noticeable at all, especially after I bulked up. I also have a decent amount of stretch marks, but they've faded considerably. I'm also 6'4 so even at my heaviest my skin didn't have to stretch as much as a shorter person.

Thanks for all the kind responses you guys!

• Pink_Tink
    Pink_Tink Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you look really hot! well done you :)
  • naccar82
    naccar82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, such an inspiration to me, thank you :)
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look so much happier. Did you workout leading to up to the 170 lbs mark? The difference between your mid point, and goal is quite impressive.

I'm personally getting to the point that I can now see "trace evidence" of my upper abs, but sometimes I still feel like I have a long way to go. I definitely needed to see a post like yours to keep me striving towards my abs. Congratulations man! :)
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :drinker: You look amazing!
  • bluesdivaca
    bluesdivaca Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You do inspire me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!