Searching for...

Options
MFP friends who are regular posters. Looking for people for the L.O.S.T. (Losing One Step at a Time) Group. We have a support group of AWESOME people that are looking to lose weight seriously, in a healthy way. This group is only as good as it's members...looking for people that post regularly and who are willing to give support/suggestions as well as would like the support of others going through this journey together. Most of us have 100 lbs or more...some have already succeeded and lost a lot...others just started out. If you'd like to join in....feel free to message findingcindy721. The more friends we have...the better support system we have!!!

Replies

• statterton041254
    Options
    Fibdincindy721.
    Hi, I've been on the myfitness programme for 29 days. I have over 100lbs to lose. I stick to the 1200 calories a day, have an excellent balanced diet, drink about 4 tumblers of water and don't find this difficult to do.

I was hoping for a weight loss of about 2lbs a week but it's just not happening. Considering dropping the calorie intake to 1000. I have a disability that impairs my ability to walk and distance in one go. I've just purchased a fitbit tracker which is a great motivator to help me increase my daily steps, the goal is 10,000, I'm at 7000. My focus and mental attitude is right. I'm just wondering if there is anyone else out there that has gone through similar issues and would share how they over came these. I'm 60
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    invite to L.O.S.T. coming your way my friend!
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Did you get the invite?