Looking for before and after pics from people that have lost 30 to 50lbs

Options
I have about 40 lbs to lose. I'm curious to know what that looks like. Can anyone share their process with before and after pics? Thanks!

Replies

• lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I've got 40lbs left to lose after doing the first 60 so also curious to see how much difference it makes!
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've lost 43lbs so far and went from 213 to 169 in 5months. I'm still planning on losing 30 more, my goal would to get to the high end on 'healthy' on the bmi chart which would be 140lbs.

before at 213 UGH!
    o8jea4oftk1h.jpg

183lbs here
    s2wgaaec5sta.jpg

175lbs
    a445kcjnru5s.jpg

170lbs
    sf8i8xs75v5j.jpg

face shot at 169lbs
    td56nu4ru9p7.jpg

• beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is so great! What was your routine, in general?
  • tanyabecka
    tanyabecka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    fzf2ab9pg687.jpg

I went from 237 on the left to 207 on the right in 8 weeks. Feel free to add me to cheer each other on!
  • KathleenCora
    Options
    I started a C25k (couch to 5k) when I started my calorie counting. Found a new love for running, I am now training for a 10k. I started not knowing a thing, honestly never counted calories before, total noob. :) so I started at mfp recommend calorie intake to lose 2 lbs a week, I was eating 1200 and it felt like I was starving. I would eat about 1/2 exercise calories back but my life stunk on days I didn't workout. So I researched and decided to try TDEE or Total Daily Energy Expenditure. I prefer this style of calorie counting because every day I know I can eat 1700 calories regardless how much I workout or how much I sit on my butt! Once I hit 40 lbs lost it's been a little slower for me which is to be expected but annoying. Now that I understand a little more about training and nutrition (I'm still learning and am definitely not an expert). I have made a plan of what days I do what. Sunday long run, Monday strength and stretching, Tuesday easy run with strides, Wed cross training and strength, Thursday rest, Fri mid run with strides, sat rest. I have found that once I had a plan for everyday working out got a lot easier. It's all about trying and finding what works best for you. Good luck!!!!
  • KathleenCora
    Options
    tanyabecka wrote: »
    fzf2ab9pg687.jpg

I went from 237 on the left to 207 on the right in 8 weeks. Feel free to add me to cheer each other on!

You look great!!!
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    6z51a53x07p4.jpg

This is me at 35 lbs down. I need to take a new one at 50 lbs down although I don't look a lot different.
  • bluedust8888
    Options
    Every single before and after is just incredible! I hope I have one to share in the near future. Thank you everyone for sharing :D
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look great!!! I have got to start taking more pictures
  • pdwhitlock
    pdwhitlock Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    85jlq2a9rcyd.jpg
    oh6zqodmruv7.jpg

This is my thirty five pound difference. I have a long way left to go before I can begin just maintenance, about fifty more pounds is what it would take just to get me out of the overweight category.
  • doloramae2015
    Options
    oh wow, I am so amazed! Well currently, and sadly I weigh 250lbs because I have packed on a lot of weight due to stress and a mentally, physically and emotionally challenging relationship of four years. I am wanting to get to 150. I am actually supposed to be at 140 but I want the ten pounds for my curves to stay in place lol It is so hard for me to do this because I work twice a day. Ok this is going to be long but I want you to understand and hopefully someone has suggestions...
    I wake up at 4:30am and go to work until 9:30am. I have to return to work at 1pm until 5:30pm. in my break, I am running errands and cleaning my house. When I get off work, I prepare and cook dinner, give my daughter a bath and spend time with her and clean the rest of the messes. And this process lasts until around 9:30. I then take a shower and by the time I am done with that, I am completely exhausted. I have no idea what to do. btw, I am a bus assistant which my job duties are to monitor the students on the bus, which also consists of sitting for majority of the route. I do sweep the bus at the end of the route which probaly doesnt make a difference but i try to get in anything. If someone has suggestions, please let me know. oh and I am off on the weekends which is the only time and can really exercise like i want to. I am actually wanting to get on the treadmill as i write this, but I am sick and feeling like crap and its 12:08am where i live.
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    6z51a53x07p4.jpg

This is me at 35 lbs down. I need to take a new one at 50 lbs down although I don't look a lot different.

I would not have imagined that 35 pounds could make such a huge difference. You look great.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have lost 7lbs...got 30 more to go. These pictures are so inspiring. Hoping to achieve results like you guys.
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    These are one year about
    sorry it doesn't want to work, you can also click on my profile picture

• Kalahele3
    Options
    Since this was taken I'm down 3.5 more which means I have 12.5lbs to go

132ou4ac3uvz.jpg
    6z51a53x07p4.jpg

I would not have imagined that 35 pounds could make such a huge difference. You look great.

• swift13b
    swift13b Posts: 158 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've lost about 36 pounds. Photo on the left is from March 2014, photo on the right is now. The blue dress which was once too tight (I was wearing spanx in the photo) is now way too big so I gave it to my mom.
    hipxmprx96gh.jpg

ix5dhkdk5k0j.jpg

• techguymike7801
    techguymike7801 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is a picture of me from a couple years ago when I had dropped 50 pounds in 10 weeks.

I'm currently about 25 pounds lighter now.

kwtoan8c19qv.jpg
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I posted these in another thread, but figured they fit here too. :) Sorry for the lack of clothing in the "after" pic. It wasn't my intention to post it initially but I am just too lazy to take another one.

The difference is exactly 30 lbs

d4669eb9-b722-483d-a8da-bfd9935fd5a9_zpsfoiidnai.jpg
  • Annanna91
    Annanna91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My pictures were taken about 4years apart and show my weight loss of around 40lbs.
    nd1rf5t0q31c.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!