New mom looking for friend support

Options
2»

Replies

• jeanniebean79
    jeanniebean79 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Would anyone be open to starting a group? If there is interest I can create one
  • its4raina
    Options

I've just added you. I think you go to your friends section and type in the persons user name you want to add (I think) hope I have done it correctly!

You did! Thank you!
  • jenwardy
    jenwardy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    There is one called "mom on a mission" that I've joined but would join another if you know how!
  • acbrant
    acbrant Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I would love to join a group if you start one!
  • helen_catherine
    helen_catherine Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • jeanniebean79
    Options
    Ok so I made a group called Moms Supporting Moms. It's public so open to anyone that would like to join
  • dylangrrrrl
    dylangrrrrl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a 40 yo mom of two (3 yr old and 1 yr old), work full time looking to lose 20 lbs of baby weight. I'm focused on protein/carb balance at each meal/snack and trying to find time to exercise, lol. IMHO 7 weeks is pretty early to start on a weight loss journey but I wish you the very best of luck! I really enjoy Erin Obrien's postnatal rescue video which even has a tiny stretching workout you can do right away. These progressions saved my back/shoulders when I was breastfeeding.
  • mammytotwo
    mammytotwo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join too. I'm a mom to two girls who are just 11 months apart in age! Oldest is just gone two and baby just turned one! I've mmmmm realistically 20 pounds to lose. We've booked our first family holiday for the 2nd of May so I'll be hitting the beach then....I WILL be 20 pounds lighter then. Looking forward to getting to know you all over in Moms Supporting Moms....
  • canuckjz
    canuckjz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Any new mommas can feel free to add me as well! Had my amazing boy in October and am getting serious about eating right and exercising again!

We can motivate each other!
  • keckk3
    keckk3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm also a new mom. My son will be 4 months next week. I have much more to lose than most of you ladies but the support from people on here is amazing. I started MFP about a 4 weeks now and have lost about 13lbs. I have about another 120lbs to go. Feel free to add me and share ideas and goals.

Thanks!
  • jeanniebean79
    Options
    keckk3 wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm also a new mom. My son will be 4 months next week. I have much more to lose than most of you ladies but the support from people on here is amazing. I started MFP about a 4 weeks now and have lost about 13lbs. I have about another 120lbs to go. Feel free to add me and share ideas and goals.

Thanks!

13 lbs is awesome!
  • jenwardy
    jenwardy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Helen I'm also in the uk, in Nottingham