Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Feel free to add me, as long as you're gonna stay :)
  • Hello All, I could use some friends on here to share experiences and ideas.. Add me if you would like!
  • apparatus195316
    apparatus195316 Posts: 79 Member
    Hi everybody! I'm 27 and have two beautiful daughters. I'm working to lose 11lbs that I've gained over the past 2 years (emotional eating, sigh). Add me, add me! I'm always in need of likeminded friends.
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Just turned 29, from Oklahoma and have 191 more pounds to lose. Getting married in October, and always looking to meet some more people and have a good time.
  • YAAAASSSS! I would love to see more motivated folks in my TL!
  • chrissyb09
    chrissyb09 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me! I need friends on here to keep me motivated and on track!
  • Silverlaced14
    Silverlaced14 Posts: 41 Member
    Hello and Hi!! Loving 21 day fix! Motivated with daily logs!
  • Dawson_casey
    Dawson_casey Posts: 3 Member
    Need friends!!! Staying motivated but would love to have some encouragement, snarky comments and accountability! Add me, you'll like it!
  • 00figg
    00figg Posts: 111 Member
    oohh! pick me! pick me! :smiley:
  • Didi_91
    Didi_91 Posts: 11 Member
    I need more friends that can motivate me and vice versa.
  • Add me! ☺️☺️
  • Add me :)
  • alyssamontezino
    alyssamontezino Posts: 58 Member
    Kinda New To This , Feel Free To Add Me :)
  • Wahoo! Exactly what I've been looking for! Just need some friends on this app to keep me going… thank you! :# please feel free to add me
  • Been in the gym for about 9 months now. Just started seriously using the this app about 2 weeks ago. I'm down to get some new friends so add me if you want, I love encouraging people to workout and improve!

• strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Add me. Like making new friends
  • scottmichaud50
    scottmichaud50 Posts: 2 Member
    Created my account a while ago, but now starting to use MFP again, feel free to send me a friend request always happy to help/support :)
  • New here add me :)
  • Feel free to add me :)
  • Feel free to add me! Would love new friends :)