Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• grahammurray48
    Options
    Just new to this,, seems quite good aves me a lot of time from counting lol, feel free to send me a FR
  • nobodyspecial1324
    Options
    Hi I'm in suffolk have lost 7 pound inn week been doing this diet for 16 days not a lot I know but really need motavation at the Moment things have become stressfull xx
  • fitgirl_lala
    Options
    I'm always looking for new motivation! And I am always trying to build up and motivate others
  • scanderson0
    scanderson0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP on and off for about 2 years. The first year I managed to lose 30lbs. Over time, I have managed to gain back 20.
    I am looking to give and get some positive motivation and encouragement.
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Pdcope
    Pdcope Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back, and would love some friends.
  • r2345r
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • redsonja22
    Options
    Hi! I'm back again from a loooooong hiatus. Would love some friends on here to stay motivated!!!
  • drramankumar436
    Options
    Hello! I am new to MFP and I am liking it so far. I want to loose 30 pounds of fat and gain 10 pounds of muscle. Currently I weigh about 200 ponds. By the way I am a male in mid 30s. So any one who has similar goals can add me as a friend and we can keep motivating one another to reach our goals.
  • Mike_Is_Fit
    Mike_Is_Fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm down to about 5 active friends again. Add me for mutual support.
  • sewan86
    sewan86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • boosmommy1
    boosmommy1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here and need motivation to continue this lifelong journey that I'm trying hard to commit too. This weight loss change feels even tougher since I've decided to quit smoking too as a part of my new lifestyle change. It's been 21 days and I'm down 11.6 but I have many more lbs to go!! All encouragement and motivation is appreciated. Feel free to add me :)
  • kkaboom
    kkaboom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i could use more motivation! only people serious about being in better shape / eating healthier. i don't wanna see donuts regularly on anyone's diary haha

30/f
    current weight: 127
    goals: 120, 5m in 50 min 7 days a week, net 200 cal max, never over 1500 cal
    diet: gluten free, dairy free
  • Beachmama49
    Beachmama49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello to all and please feel free to add me! The more the Merrier, as I know being accountable to a group is what helps keep us on track!
  • swglitterbug
    swglitterbug Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all I would love some friends! :D
  • prprincess0824
    prprincess0824 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • CostaRica120
    CostaRica120 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • NotGuiltylawyer
    NotGuiltylawyer Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I need more friends as well, i love and appreciate the support from all my current friends, but im always looking for new support and inspirations.
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    110 lbs lost, 65 more to go! Feel free to add me!
  • kayleigh750
    Options
    You can add me!
  • DaAwalk
    DaAwalk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me! One month down, still on pace for losing 2 pounds a week!