good high impact sports bra?

Options
Since I have lost weight I have stepped up from walking to jogging and some running.
Anyone know where to get a good high impact sports bra?:embarassed:

Replies

• BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I know this is weird, but sports bra's are expensive. I buy them a size too small at walmart and wear 2....yes, double up.
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    I wear 2......
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    I wear 2......
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    i used to wear 2 untill I got one from under armour...so worth it!
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    ditto
  • cclarocque
    cclarocque Posts: 15
    Options
    I am DD and play and always have played a lot of high impact sports (basketball, riding horses, tennis, etc) and always wore two (sometimes three) in the last year I have discovered a company called Moving Comfort. I personally love the Fiona and can wear just it for Zumba, running...you name it and it works. They are a little pricy but they last and make a HUGE difference for me.
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    I wear a regular underwire bra and then a sports bra on top! I've tried the expensive ones to no avail (or support I should say! lol). I should check out that Moving Comfort company. Good luck with whatever you find! :)
  • joneal1019
    joneal1019 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used to wear 2 sports bras until I got the Moving Comfort Maia - it has underwire but is soooo comfortable. In regular bras I wear a DD but in this only a D. Fleet Feet Sports stores carry them and will let you return even after you wear it. Also, they are on sale at Amazon too.
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and I love the Champion style 1694 - it's an underwire and no jiggle at all - I run and I've done step aerobics in it. Price is reasonable, too.
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I wear 2>>>>>
  • marber
    marber Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have just got a Shock Absorber. Most importantly I had it fitted and it is great.

It was a bit of a shock to drop down a few sizes but I think we forget that if our clothes size drops then chances are our bra size has changed.