UK Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Mikeyloye
    Mikeyloye Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am from the UK too, 2 stone more is my goal I think.

Can't add people on this stupid iPhone but feel free
  • clarekeating857
    clarekeating857 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, UK here also, ex London now Lincolnshire. I've got 1st 9lb to lose and started 6 days ago. :D Struggling a little but getting there, how often do you weigh yourselves? X
  • Mikeyloye
    Mikeyloye Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Daily helps motivate me, always first thing in the morning
  • spvpablo
    spvpablo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Spvpablo here in Yorkshire started 31/1/15 from a base of 144kg or 317lb or 22st 9lb.
    Done loads of diets before with limited success, decided enough is enough and change lifestyle,
    Setting small goals instead of I want to lose 8st!!!! so not under as much pressure, I'm linked into an UP band and this is helping, with sleep and excercise logging.
    Please add me if you want we all need the support and encouragement!!!!!!
  • AnneMelody
    AnneMelody Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Southend on sea, been on this journey for three and a half weeks, I have 2.5 stones to loose, my diary is open to friends, it does help if you get feedback and positive encouragement, please feel free to add me
  • Naclarkey
    Options
    Hey peoples,
    Just started again on Monday so the 2.2.15 looking to lose probably about 5-6st in the big picture but happy to start with 2/1.5 by end of March/April is the goal.
    Having a forum to share really does help. Let's do this together!
  • Flava18
    Flava18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Hi, UK here also, ex London now Lincolnshire. I've got 1st 9lb to lose and started 6 days ago. :D Struggling a little but getting there, how often do you weigh yourselves? X

I find weighting myself once a week as well as taking waist circumference is ample. If you start doing it daily you can get yourself bogged down with seeing small/little results. Whereas, weekly you can see you've lost a sizeable amount. As a result motivating you for the up and coming week
  • Flava18
    Flava18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    From Glasgow. Second time round using MFP. I found it helps me portion control. Eyes normally get bigger than my belly. Currently at 100kg looking to drop down to 90kg.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    UKer with an open diary but can you send me a note with it x
  • ellamay89
    ellamay89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from the uk! Lovely Dudley to be precise. I'm looking to lose about 4 stone, it was 3 but Christmas happened -.- please someone add me! I need friends but my iphone doesn't think I deserve any :(
  • ellamay89
    ellamay89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also if you go in to settings, right at the bottom there's an option for changing your measurements to stones!
  • maryaalhindi
    maryaalhindi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hiyaa! Marya from Edinburgh here:) I've got 1 stone to loose feel free to add me
  • Astrogirl_87
    Astrogirl_87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ellamay89 wrote: »
    Also if you go in to settings, right at the bottom there's an option for changing your measurements to stones!

Thank you!
  • Ywilliams82
    Ywilliams82 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi

Yvonne here, im from London but live in Newcastle upon Tyne. Feel free to add as need motivation to lose this baby weight :D
  • Beckyferg90
    Beckyferg90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for uk friends too! Please add me people x
  • julisha
    julisha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Birmingham, I really want to loose approx 2.5 stone hopefully before my holiday at the end of June, all you UK people add me would love some motivation. I will open my diary. Today was DAY ONE .... again lol x