Motivation

Options
:) new to this but wanna lose 40lbs

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome to MFP!
    Wishing you complete success on your journey.

If you give it 110% you'll get 110% right back in results!

All the best,
    Adam
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! :)

You can TOTALLY do this!
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    ~Don't try to starve yourself - eat at a modest deficit and you will be more successful long-term.
    ~Be honest when you are logging: buy a food scale, weigh and measure everything for accurate logging.
    ~Keep track of all the 'innocent' little tastes because they add up - liquids have calories too so don't forget them.
    ~Working out is not necessary for weight loss but it will improve your overall appearance by tightening everything up - also when you workout you get more food so win/win.
    ~Take responsibility for your own food intake. You don't *have* to eat cake at work, or pizza on movie nights or candy at Easter. You can eat it, and log it, and still lose weight - but nobody made you eat it.
    ~Be patient, this will not happen in a month.
  • queencelina
    queencelina Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you can do it!
  • firegurl126
    firegurl126 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You totally got this! Feel free to add me.
  • ryanbrowning115
    ryanbrowning115 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am fairly new on here too, feel free to add me. I would love to help you anyway that I can!
  • Rafase282
    Rafase282 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. Consistency is the key, as others have said, don't starve yourself, find a diet and workout regime that works and stick to it.
  • Danni_peck
    Options
    Keep going! You got this.
  • vbaez6
    vbaez6 Posts: 18
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation! Start slow and good luck on your journey to losing weight!