needing support and motivation

Options
Hey you guy's (*)

So im just your regular 18 year old girl who lives in Manchester in England. I currently weigh around 10 and a half stone, but would seriously like to tone up my abs and bum, thighs and arms! (my whole body really). My goal is not to loose a lot to weight but define my body. However my problem is I have major confidence issues, and will need as much help, motivation and support from you guys as possible!

Replies

• jmbyrd72
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to the site as well. Seems you have a goal in sight, believe in yourself and stay true to your routine and you will do great!
  • bellamaelewis
    Options
    jmbyrd72 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm new to the site as well. Seems you have a goal in sight, believe in yourself and stay true to your routine and you will do great!
    thankyou so much!!! means a lot to me x
  • 10ecmuscle
    10ecmuscle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous
  • moerli
    Options
    hey, I'm 18 as well and actually german but currently living near Dover. I dont know how much I weigh in stone, but its 70kg. I want to lose a bit and tone, but I need just someone who helps me to stick to my goals. If you want to link, just contact me :)
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey there. When I'm having confidence issues, I look back on everything that i have accomplished and take pride in knowing that I accomplished those goals because I had a plan and stayed positive. Negativity slows us down from what we can accomplish because we spend too much time worrying about what could go wrong and making excuses. How you reach your goals may alter along the way but if you stay positive and stick to your goals, then you will accomplish them in due time. Good Luck!